#WalkAway

35 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I always look forward to the part of the campaign where old white guys pretend to have their finger of the collective pulse of young(er) black America.

Exactly!👍

Joe Biden just doesn’t seem to care how his his policies are ripping black and brown communities apart…

• Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

sure that's why he has the vast majority of the black vote...stop lying to yourself and others

Not quite.  (as you should know)

The "Democrat Candidate" gets the majority of the black vote, Not Joe Biden.

It could be anyone and they get the larger vote, but Joe is sooooo bad for the black community it won't be nearly as much as usual.

• Disagree 1

Just now, B-Man said:

Not quite.  (as you should know)

The "Democrat Candidate" gets the majority of the black vote, Not Joe Biden.

It could be anyone and they get the larger vote, but Joe is sooooo bad for the black community it won't be nearly as much as usual.

link?  the game is starting.  u r not worth  the trouble.

easy:  87% biden over trump 2020 for blacks

https://ropercenter.cornell.edu/how-groups-voted-2020

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Eyeroll 1

1 minute ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

link?  the game is starting.  u r not worth  the trouble.

That's why you HAD to respond.

LOL

What a baby you are.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

⬆️

This loser was railing on folks for posting Saturday night during games that could be important to Buffalo (it’s true that he was a bit unraveled), and proceeds to post after the start of the Bills game. The incapacity for self-awareness is fun to observe. 

• Agree 2

Just now, JDHillFan said:

⬆️

This loser was railing on folks for posting Saturday night during games that could be important to Buffalo (it’s true that he was a bit unraveled), and proceeds to post after the start of the Bills game. The incapacity for self-awareness is fun to observe. 

just BEFORE kickoff. MAGA's like you were posting incessantly without explanation in the midst of an important game..  Given the outright lying of little bonnie boy I was compelled to answer.  Of course I note that u did not note his lying orlack of contrition.  you wouldn't.  he's in your loser tribe....

• Eyeroll 1

36 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

just BEFORE kickoff. MAGA's like you were posting incessantly without explanation in the midst of an important game..  Given the outright lying of little bonnie boy I was compelled to answer.  Of course I note that u did not note his lying orlack of contrition.  you wouldn't.  he's in your loser tribe....

You should show your therapist your “musings” on this board. Might help him/her see what they are up against and get that lithium dosage dialed in. All my best. 

• Like (+1) 1

You should show your therapist your “musings” on this board. Might help him/her see what they are up against and get that lithium dosage dialed in. All my best. 

please point out the pathological postings.  I'm just having fun showing you all to be the dolts and liars that you are as an aside while still having excellent, real life adventures.  What's your excuse for being here?  btw, the civil war has already begun.  We've both chosen sides and are fighting it out on a message board that gets millions of hits (56k on this thread alone) over time. I'm painting a picture of MAGA morons that is accurate and unflattering.  perhaps my postings are inconsequential but perhaps not....recruiting for the good guys...it's public service.  I'm into that.

• Eyeroll 1

13 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

please point out the pathological postings.

Good one. Not even billstime or Tiberius has that amount of time on their hands. Keep up the good fight! You are an inspiration to those afflicted similarly. I guess. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Good one. Not even billstime or Tiberius has that amount of time on their hands. Keep up the good fight! You are an inspiration to those afflicted similarly. I guess. 

right back at you.  but i'm  on the winning side and you're not.  btw, to me this is a nearly existential fight.  civil war will kill people.  maybe me.  and I'd rather live in Va and visit Portugal frequently than move there.

• Disagree 1

7 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

right back at you.  but i'm  on the winning side and you're not.  btw, to me this is a nearly existential fight.  civil war will kill people.  maybe me.  and I'd rather live in Va and visit Portugal frequently than move there.

Hope it doesn’t keep you up at night. That can’t be good for someone in your condition. 

• Like (+1) 1

Hope it doesn’t keep you up at night. That can’t be good for someone in your condition. 

it doesn't.  the bills loss did.

self preservation is the premier motivation for normal humans.  it motivates most of us.  but you want radical change to survive.  I want true conservative (minor change) policies.  guess who is more desperate and sad.....

• Disagree 1

The one that goes teen girl dramatic and rambles on at the least bit of prodding, 100% of the time? That person?

civil war dude.  not gentle prodding.  that, I like from the right adult, consenting female.  and before you wax lyrical on the non threat of true civil war, recall that I asked who on the board would participate and under what conditions. Several posters had previously registered their willingness but no one would confirm it by answering my question.  hmmmm...So I'll ask the question again.  maybe at least courageous JD will respond?

• Disagree 1

4 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

civil war dude.  not gentle prodding.  that, I like from the right adult, consenting female.  and before you wax lyrical on the non threat of true civil war, recall that I asked who on the board would participate and under what conditions. Several posters had previously registered their willingness but no one would confirm it by answering my question.  hmmmm...So I'll ask the question again.  maybe at least courageous JD will respond?

I imagine nobody answered the question because of how incredibly vapid and childish it is. You are compromised mentally and it leads you down ridiculous paths (trails maybe) seeing nazis and coming civil war around every corner. Do you really expect people to bite on something so idiotic? Do your ideological board buddies even bite? I think nedboi might have civil war fears. The two of you can keep the civil war fires burning. No need to go it alone. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I imagine nobody answered the question because of how incredibly vapid and childish it is. You are compromised mentally and it leads you down ridiculous paths (trails maybe) seeing nazis and coming civil war around every corner. Do you really expect people to bite on something so idiotic? Do your ideological board buddies even bite? I think nedboi might have civil war fears. The two of you can keep the civil war fires burning. No need to go it alone. 

yes, violently opposing the status quo is vapid and childish, not to mention self destructive.  There is a poster here that participated in the Jan 6 insurrection and is proud of it.  So the question is reasonable.  Your lack of transparency is noted....let me ask the question a different way, do you support those that rioted Jan 6?  cuz trump does as do many R "statesmen".

speaking of vapid and childish, I see many eyerolls from MAGA's followed by little or no substantive rebuttal.

On 1/22/2024 at 9:46 AM, Joe Ferguson forever said:

But if President Trump wins you're gonna move. Right?

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

But if President Trump wins you're gonna move. Right?

Naw, they're all talk.  They'll just be even more heavily medicated than they were before.  Not much of a civil war to fight...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1