#WalkAway

6 hours ago, B-Man said:

Disillusioned Black Voters Come Home To The GOP

BY: KENDALL QUALLS

President-Trump-Remarks-Young-Black-Lead

Democrats are finally facing their day of reckoning with black voters, and their waning support for President Joe Biden is only half the story. A recent New York Times/Sienna poll reveals that Biden barely leads among nonwhite voters under 45 in a 2024 election matchup against former President Donald Trump. The same nonwhite voters reported backing Biden by almost 40 points in the 2020 election. 

The hidden story is that Trump is capturing more than 22 percent support among black voters. The NYT article said a Republican winning over so many black voters “would be unprecedented in the post-Civil Rights Act era.” 

Black Americans are beginning to understand that the years of promises of better days have resulted in decades of broken promises. A recent Wall Street Journal article tells the story of Michelle Smith, who lives in North Philadelphia. She works two jobs as a black single mother with three teenage boys. She describes her disappointment in Biden, whom she supported strongly in 2020. Despite efforts by the Democrats to spend more money on advertising, voter canvassing, and educating voters in black communities, Smith said the Democrats might not be able to convince her to vote. “I think I’m not going to vote, period,” she said.

Smith is not alone. There is a growing recognition that Democrats have duped black Americans. And as they increasingly realize it, Democrats will be left saying, “Katy, bar the door,” because their party will begin to implode. 

Ironically, the modern-day Democrat Party has essentially achieved the same objectives as the Civil War-era Democrat Party. It has unfortunately taken 60 years for black Americans to realize what has happened to them and their culture. It’s hard to keep blaming Republicans when Democrats run major cities, school systems, and police departments. In many cases, black Democrats run these institutions. 

https://thefederalist.com/2023/11/17/disillusioned-black-voters-come-home-to-the-gop/

https://www.wsj.com/politics/elections/black-voters-show-signs-of-slipping-away-from-biden-in-2024-69ae78b0?

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/11/05/upshot/polls-biden-trump-2024.html

“ there is my black person?”

• Eyeroll 1

9 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

redstate.com, lol

No adult falls for that response Johnny.

especially in this case as the article wasn't even from that site 😎

19 hours ago, B-Man said:

2 hours ago, Tommy Callahan said:

It chooses to be ignorant. 

and demonstrates it daily.

Edited by B-Man
  • Thank you (+1) 1

12 hours ago, B-Man said:

No adult falls for that response Johnny.

especially in this case as the article wasn't even from that site 😎

and demonstrates it daily.

Says the person that posts from red state.com like they’re sending him money to do it

You really need to look at what’s coming out to you in the mirror

1 hour ago, John from Riverside said:

Says the person that posts from red state.com like they’re sending him money to do it

You really need to look at what’s coming out to you in the mirror

So , when I point out that you were wrong, 

that is what you respond with. 

Very weak. 

On 11/17/2023 at 2:11 PM, B-Man said:

Ironically, the modern-day Democrat Party has essentially achieved the same objectives as the Civil War-era Democrat Party. It has unfortunately taken 60 years for black Americans to realize what has happened to them and their culture. It’s hard to keep blaming Republicans when Democrats run major cities, school systems, and police departments. In many cases, black Democrats run these institutions. 

I love the arrogance here as it implies black people have been too dumb to vote for Republicans.  The truth is that black Americans prioritize group solidarity in politics more than any other race in America out of necessity (only 13% of the population).  They then can use their strength in numbers to hold the Democratic's party feet to the fire.  If you don't meet our needs we'll withhold our vote.

22 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

I love the arrogance here as it implies black people have been too dumb to vote for Republicans.  The truth is that black Americans prioritize group solidarity in politics more than any other race in America out of necessity (only 13% of the population).  They then can use their strength in numbers to hold the Democratic's party feet to the fire.  If you don't meet our needs we'll withhold our vote.

Well, the words that you are criticizing were written by the author Kendall Qualls who is an African American Republican that ran for the governor of Minnesota. 

You are completely bending what he is saying here. He is rightly pointing out that blacks have been used by the democrat party for years, that has been his life’s experience. 

No one is saying that blacks are too dumb, that is you forcing your own bias on what you read. 

8 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Well, the words that you are criticizing were written by the author Kendall Qualls who is an African American Republican that ran for the governor of Minnesota. 

You are completely bending what he is saying here. He is rightly pointing out that blacks have been used by the democrat party for years, that has been his life’s experience. 

No one is saying that blacks are too dumb, that is you forcing your own bias on what you read. 

I don't care who the author is.  "It has unfortunately taken 60 years for black Americans to realize what has happened to them and their culture."  Couldn't figure it out after 55 years I guess.  

3 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

I don't care who the author is.  "It has unfortunately taken 60 years for black Americans to realize what has happened to them and their culture."  Couldn't figure it out after 55 years I guess.  

I would say that it is fairly obvious that the author is referring to the democrats and LBJ 60 years ago, but you can keep misinterpreting it to fit your bias. 

That’s fine. 

• Like (+1) 1

What does he know ?

Al Sharpton Hits Panic Alarm over Black Voters Ditching Democrats
By: Jason Walsh

MSNBC’s Al Sharpton pushed the panic button on Monday over black voters ditching Democrats, warning the Biden Administration to take it more seriously.

The massive lack of enthusiasm among black voters, specifically young minority voters for the Biden Administration has become more apparent in the wake of indictments against Donald Trump.

“How do you see it, and what do you see can be the remedy?” MSNBC’s Jonathan Lemire asked Al Sharpton.

“I think that the fact that there is a lack of enthusiasm among young voters, particularly young black voters, the Biden campaign needs to take seriously because you need to really build a ground game movement from the bottom-up, rather than just poo-poo it and be in denial,” Sharpton said.

“I was a big boxing fan, Joe and I talk about that all the time,” he said.

“The best fighters, the best champions fight when they feel they’re behind and a good trainer in your corner will tell you you’re behind even if you’re winning the round because they want you not to relax,” Al Sharpton added.

“They should not relax. They ought to be out there saying, ‘our Justice Department has prosecuted more federal civil rights cases of young blacks that were victims than any Justice Department’,” Sharpton continued.

“They need to be saying that to young voters, they need to be saying that to black voters, saying, ‘You compare our record and ask what did the Justice Department do in cases like this with Donald Trump?'”

Trump received 22% of support amongst black voters, according to a recent New York Times/Siena College poll.

The poll figures mark a massive increase from the less than 10% Trump received in the 2020 election.

https://www.dailyfetched.com/al-sharpton-hits-panic-alarm-over-black-voters-ditching-democrats/

• Haha (+1) 1

(ahhhh, what does she know)

People Are Waking Up, They’re Realizing Everything They’ve Been Told Has Been A Lie

“The truth is bitter, but we have to swallow it. The Democratic Party, I voted for over 20 years of my life.

I voted for Barack Obama when he said he was going to bring hope and change.

And yes, we can, and no, we didn't.

The jobs didn't come. The better schools didn't come. The investment in our communities did not come.

National security, our borders are open. We're not safe. We're not safe.

And we've got to stop thinking as black and white and purple and Arab. We've got to start thinking as Americans.

That's what Donald Trump is saying. We're Americans. America first.

You have to remember Donald Trump is the head of Trump Organization

and when you look into that organization it is filled with blacks, whites, Hispanics, Arabs, Asians.

It's different religions, different creeds and so he has, he's a person that has created jobs.

He's a person that signs checks. He's a person that works on the bottom

with the person who's doing the foundation as well as the guy sitting.

And so all of that I think is important when we're thinking about our next president,

our people, the American people, many of them are losing hope.”

• Like (+1) 1

The Left is bleeding Hispanic support
— and they know it

by Mike Gonzalez

The Spanish-language network Univision interviewed former President Donald Trump this month and allowed him to respond to questions without interruption or personal attacks. It was like every interview the legacy media have conducted with President Joe Biden or Hillary Clinton .

So, of course, leftist Latino groups, terrified this shift reflects the changing political views of Univision’s audience, are throwing a hissy fit. More than 70 Democratic Party-affiliated groups and some individuals, including the actor John Leguizamo, have signed a letter crying foul. This includes left-of-the-left groups such as La Raza (now going by the name UnidosUS), the Mexican American Legal Defense and Educational Fund, and the Congressional Hispanic Caucus.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/restoring-america/faith-freedom-self-reliance/the-left-is-bleeding-hispanic-support

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Tommy Callahan said:

LOL MSNBC found a guy that says he is a righty that would vote for biden.

that must mean something.

LMAO.

Oh look who is here cleaning up the mess on aisle 45!

You're kidding yourself if you think that’s the only person out there who thinks that way.

Loser. 

• Eyeroll 1

Why black, Latino and Asian voters are leaving Democratic party

by Rikki Schlott

Democrats are losing ground with people of color. The percentage of black Americans who voted Republican in the 2022 midterms nearly doubled compared to the 2018 cycle. Asian American support for Democrats is slumping generation over generation. And young Latinos are increasingly registering without a party affiliation. It’s a historic shift that threatens to shake up the upcoming presidential election, as Biden’s polling numbers continue to sink dramatically among voters of color — and particularly younger ones in battleground states.

https://nypost.com/2023/11/30/news/why-black-latina-and-asian-voters-are-abandoning-democrats/

And yes,

everyone is well aware that the Democrat party will still get the majority of POC votes, but even a small swing is disaster for the plantation owners.

• Like (+1) 1

This is fantastic. Crowder sits in a black barbershop and has frank discussions about race in America in 2023.

The polls are clearly showing that African Americans, particularly men, are abandoning the Democrat party in droves. There are multiple reasons for this, but perhaps the biggest is the trans cult nonsense. This is an absolute non starter in the black community.

Well worth your time.

• Thank you (+1) 2

• 2 weeks later...

WALKAWAY

IMG_3212.thumb.jpeg.7b40da908bb0b885bf0e5c80e63bab0e.jpeg

A fraying coalition: Black, Hispanic, young voters abandon Biden as election year begins

President Joe Biden heads into the election year showing alarming weakness among stalwarts of the Democratic base, with Donald Trump leading among Hispanic voters and young people. One in 5 Black voters now say they'll support a third-party candidate in November.

In a new USA TODAY/Suffolk University Poll, Biden's failure to consolidate support in key parts of the coalition that elected him in 2020 has left him narrowly trailing Trump, the likely Republican nominee, 39%-37%; 17% support an unnamed third-party candidate.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2024/01/01/biden-trump-poll-odds-black-hispanic-young-voters/72072111007/

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, B-Man said:

Wrong thread.

Discussion is about those leaving the democrat party to vote for Republicans,

or vice versa.

DR appreciates your efforts to defend his thread. However, he is no longer here, and you are not a moderator.

Take this BS to your safe place.