#WalkAway

I’m A Latino Democrat, But Thanks To The Kavanaugh Circus I’m Voting Republican In The Midterms

SEPTEMBER 28, 2018 By Tomas Mendoza

I am a college-educated, suburban, first-generation Latino immigrant. I voted for President Obama in 2008 and 2012. I find President Trump to lack the basic moral character that we should expect in our political leaders and did not consider, even for a moment, voting for him in 2016. After watching how Senate Democrats and the media handled the nomination of Brett Kavanaugh, however, I will be voting Republican in 2018 and for Trump in 2020.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, B-Man said:

I’m A Latino Democrat, But Thanks To The Kavanaugh Circus I’m Voting Republican In The Midterms

SEPTEMBER 28, 2018 By Tomas Mendoza

I am a college-educated, suburban, first-generation Latino immigrant. I voted for President Obama in 2008 and 2012. I find President Trump to lack the basic moral character that we should expect in our political leaders and did not consider, even for a moment, voting for him in 2016. After watching how Senate Democrats and the media handled the nomination of Brett Kavanaugh, however, I will be voting Republican in 2018 and for Trump in 2020.

The italicized at the end is disgusting.

• Like (+1) 2