Let's Eliminate ICE and....

Whoa, before we start eliminating government agencies that the 'mocrats want to disappear, let's make a comprehensive list and do it systematically.  I'll start the list, you follow up with titles and rationale, eh?

I'll second the comments of Max, the Fox, Waters by supporting the elimination of ICE.  Totally  open borders, invite all sorts of reprobates, criminals and neer-do-wells; just be sure they are all assigned to live in CA. 

The FAA.

No reason for it not to be privatized.

Other countries do it successfully.

The Department of Education.

Most of this is best handled at the state level without the massive infrastructure costs of a federal department.

• Like (+1) 1

Pretty Simple......... open borders = situations worse than 9/11.

Eliminate Republicans and Independents...... then eliminate the rest with no political party.

It will be a Democratic Nation with nothing but illegal immigrants.

Death to America as we know it.

It was fun 200 years while it lasted.

The Capitol Police.

Simply declaring the Capitol, as well as all of the Senate and House office buildings as "gun free zones" is sufficient protection. Maybe put up some signs for good measure.

ethanol.... it's not only bad for your engine, it attracts condensation which causes the gas in your car to go bad quickly... Did you know it takes 5 gallons of gas to make 4 gallons of ethanol?

Meanwhile, we subsidize growing corn for fuel, while there are still people starving in the world? I'm more conservative than most, but this just baffles the sh1t out of me!

image.thumb.png.9c930c0e3b7b901182b212836feee0b6.png

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Koko78 said:

The Capitol Police.

Simply declaring the Capitol, as well as all of the Senate and House office buildings as "gun free zones" is sufficient protection. Maybe put up some signs for good measure.

I agree as long as we make lots of 'safe spaces' with soft blankets, coloring books, sympathy dogs and megaphones to help yell at the sky. /s

1 hour ago, The_Dude said:

A nation that cant feed itself can’t win a war. 

We're so rich we burn our food as ethanol. It doesn't matter that  a ten percent blend of ethanol reduces mpg by 10% or that it messes up small engines, it makes some people think that they are doing something for the environment.

• Like (+1) 1

The EPA.  Have State EPAs organize into Districts where their interests overlap.

Department of Education should be gone, except maybe to oversee Colleges and Universities since there is a lot of crossing of State lines with students.

There are currently 23 Cabinet Members, and 15 Executive Branch Agencies https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-trump-administration/the-cabinet/

15 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

We're so rich we burn our food as ethanol. It doesn't matter that  a ten percent blend of ethanol reduces mpg by 10% or that it messes up small engines, it makes some people think that they are doing something for the environment.

And our government, pushed by tree huggers, may mandate an increase in ethanol to 15%.  Try mowing your lawn with that gunk in the tank.

Edited by Keukasmallies