A dead body was reportedly found in the home of Janoris Jenkins

4 hours ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

I feel like Im on acid again reading this thread

don't worry i keep Rohrer 714 on me at all times if your trip goes into the weeds and too close to the Train tracks. I'm a doctor by the way

3 hours ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Agreed.

I don't know. Riding in a White !! Ford Bronco is pretty awful.

3 hours ago, Fadingpain said:

Crime and NFL football go together like eggs and bacon...

:lol:

not true.  The general male population 20-39  has a higher arrest rate than NFL players.  Same holds true with general population arrests compared to illegals.  Same with shark attacks.  All 3 get hyped up.  But none are true.  That is another example why it's fake news 

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2015/aug/25/nfl-arrest-rate-study-us-population

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 6/26/2018 at 3:25 PM, KD in CA said:

No....I'm guessing his brother killed the guy in Jenkins' house, ran to the airport with intention to fly to FL to ask Jenkins what he should do next, and then freaked out (mostly because he realized he's probably going to prison for life) and bailed on the flight.

On 6/26/2018 at 3:27 PM, KD in CA said:

I wish you could bet on stuff like this online.  

Like shooting meadcoin in a barrel.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Pete said:

not true.  The general male population 20-39  has a higher arrest rate than NFL players.  Same holds true with general population arrests compared to illegals.  Same with shark attacks.  All 3 get hyped up.  But none are true.  That is another example why it's fake news 

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2015/aug/25/nfl-arrest-rate-study-us-population

How about congress? That's a cesspool of criminals.

3 hours ago, Marv's Neighbor said:

The body was id'd as Dick Jauron, and no, he wasn't dead.

...LMAO......The Cadaver's pressers resembled a cross between a wake and funeral, serving embalming fluid as refreshments......wasn't the podium actually a coffin with a mike?..

16 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Going to be more awkward with your brother arrested for the crime and all

https://www.nj.com/bergen/index.ssf/2018/06/janoris_jenkins_brother_homicide_complaint.html

His brother looks like he’s in his 50s.  Jenkins is super talented but man that is a questionable family.  And how do you go back to living in a house where someone was murdered?  I’ve seen Scooby doo

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

His brother looks like he’s in his 50s.  Jenkins is super talented but man that is a questionable family.  And how do you go back to living in a house where someone was murdered?  I’ve seen Scooby doo

He may look like it, but he's actually 34 - 5 years older than Janoris.    He apparently has a bunch of prior drug convictions.  That'll do it to ya.

Scooby doo, heh.  Well, it's apparently a rented property, so Jenkins can easily move on if he prefers.

Hell of a pre-season distraction though.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

He may look like it, but he's actually 34 - 5 years older than Janoris.    He apparently has a bunch of prior drug convictions.  That'll do it to ya.

Scooby doo, heh.  Well, it's apparently a rented property, so Jenkins can easily move on if he prefers.

Hell of a pre-season distraction though.

I won’t want to have to resell that place.

53 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Then you know there's no such thing as ghosts.  Just scheming old men trying to buy rundown carnival land on the cheap.

21 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

Then you know there's no such thing as ghosts.  Just scheming old men trying to buy rundown carnival land on the cheap.

And he would have gotten away with it if it weren't for you meddling kids.  

On 6/28/2018 at 1:56 PM, Marv's Neighbor said:

The body was id'd as Dick Jauron, and no, he wasn't dead.

...WTF?...he was NEVER alive......freakin' guy slept in a casket and drank embalming fluid instead of coffee......I affectionately dubbed him "The Cadaver"....

On 7/2/2018 at 8:05 PM, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Going to be more awkward with your brother arrested for the crime and all

https://www.nj.com/bergen/index.ssf/2018/06/janoris_jenkins_brother_homicide_complaint.html

On paper for sure.

in reality, you never know.

Always good to have a few stories that make people feel sorry for you, but really don’t bother you that much deep down.