Shots Fired! Tim Graham calls out Vic Carruci for Posing with The Biscuit

7 hours ago, KD in CA said:

No surprise.  This is the same gutless turd who ran crying from this board after people told him he was full of sh--.   Now desperately trying to make himself relevant in a commoditized market of sports reporting.

By playing the part of RIGHTEOUSLY ANGRY PROGRESSIVE

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Jpsredemption said:

So Tim Graham is a douche bc Bennett assaulted a female and was ultimately held accountable?

No he's a douche because he's a douche.

Not sure if he was born that way or raised to be one. All I know is he IS one.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, BADOLBILZ said:

My guess........and it's just a guess.........perhaps Vic took issue with Graham interviewing OJ.    

I recall doing a quick scan of the [BN] articles of the interview, but recall nothing.  Was there fawning on Graham's part over Simpson?  Seems odd that Graham goes off on Carucci over what was probably a hasty photo op.  (Oh, yeah...[BN].  Smiles at the Golf Tournament Photo Gallery.  Buy this Photo.)

40 minutes ago, Jpsredemption said:

So Tim Graham is a douche bc Bennett assaulted a female and was ultimately held accountable?

That’s quite a stretch. Pretty sure the insinuation from the posts here  is that it is because he chose a picture from Jim kelly’s Charity golf tournament to randomly make sure everyone knew about Bennett’s incident from 20 years ago just in case they didn’t know or forgot, and oddly tied it to his colleague as well. Tim couldn’t find the “high road” with a GPS. 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, Jpsredemption said:

No, Graham is a douche because he blindsided his co-worker at a charity event with an accusation that was overstated for effect. At least I now know Timmah is that way to his colleagues, not just lowly readers who don't worship him sufficiently.

Edited by PromoTheRobot
  • Like (+1) 3

By 97 I was in Tampa so this didn’t make National news outside of the NYT article which I hate that paper anyway.  I might being the minority, but I really like Vic.  I knew him when I worked for the news in college.  Even if he didn’t appreciate the pic, why publicly call out a colleague of almost 30 years outside of his time in Cleveland.

This just keeps reinforcing to me how Grahamneeds to go.  In my company, even if I don’t like a coworker for whatever reason never say anything negative publicly or privately.  This is one of the many reasons I do not participate in Facebook, Instagram, or Tweeting.  Too much exposure to you’re life.  I like my life private.  If a friend or coworker wants to talk I have e-mail, professional and personal, and a Cel.  

If if I ever felt compelled to talk to a coworker about an issue, I talk to people directly.  It’s healthier and can be resolved quickly and fairly.

Vic should go to the equivalent of Murray Light who was the editor during my time, but sure he retired by. Now and address as well as talk to the person directly.

i don’t know what really happened with CB but believe people are innocent until proven guilty,  and courts can prove cases.

• Like (+1) 2

47 minutes ago, Jpsredemption said:

No, he's a douche because he falsely accused someone of being convicted for a crime he didn't commit on a public platform and chose the Jim Kelley event to do it. 

Edited by K-9
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Not sure why TG didn’t take the opportunity to take a moral swing at Bruce Smith for standing next to a convicted* domestic abuser who bangs prostitutes, while he was at it. 

I realize the charges were dropped against Sapp; just having fun with TG’s MO. 

Just now, DriveFor1Outta5 said:

Who cares about any of this? Apparently most of you do, but garbage like this does very little to elicit any thoughts from me. Biscuit has been retired for years, and Timmy works in a dying field. 

Not sure if care is the right word. More like disbelief. It's like seeing a car crash, witnessing Graham reach new dizzying heights of douchebagery. 

2 minutes ago, DriveFor1Outta5 said:

Who cares about any of this? Apparently most of you do, but garbage like this does very little to elicit any thoughts from me. Biscuit has been retired for years, and Timmy works in a dying field. 

And yet here you are offering your thoughts. Weird. 

6 hours ago, BADOLBILZ said:

My guess........and it's just a guess.........perhaps Vic took issue with Graham interviewing OJ.    

It sure smells like that. But as far as I can tell, whatever Vic said was in private. Timmah instead took his cue from Sean Connery's charecter from the Untouchables. "That's the Chicago way."

Edited by PromoTheRobot
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, DriveFor1Outta5 said:

Not weird at all. I just happen to read most posts on this forum, and I was genuinely interested in why people are so intrigued by this. 

So the sanctimony of your original post was unintended?

• Like (+1) 1