Sign in to follow this  
The Real Buffalo Joe

Away Games You Plan To Attend

Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

You guys  will love Packer fans at Lambeau I guarantee it.

I only root against you guys one game every four years. (Unless we end up meeting in the Super Bowl, in which case, two.) Especially the last few years, because I went to high school with Jake Schum. 

Edited by The Real Buffalo Joe

I go to at least one away game a year. I'll be at the Ravens and Vikings game for sure...and I sure would love to find a way to get to Lambeau, but being the week after the Vikings game, it's doubtful. U.S. Bank Stadium will be NFL stadium #15 for me. 

I’m going to Minnesota, Houston and Miami. Any suggestions from those familiar with Minnesota and Houston would be welcome as I’ve never been to either. 

2 hours ago, SCBills said:

Miami is always a fun away game given the weather and the fact 30-40% of the crowd are Bills fans. 

Also, I believe the recent stadium upgrades have made the games much more bearable because most fans are now in the shade.

3 hours ago, FluffHead said:

I’m going to Minnesota, Houston and Miami. Any suggestions from those familiar with Minnesota and Houston would be welcome as I’ve never been to either. 

My recommendation is to join the Houston Bills Backers Group Facebook page. It's the best source of information.

I'll be in Houston as well as Miami.

Edited by CowgirlsFan

have a family RV lined up and a crew of 5 or 6 of us ready for a weekend at Lambeau. that'll check off a bucket list item for me....that's it for away games this year.

Edited by Stank_Nasty