Roseanne Canceled

24 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Another victory for tolerance and open minds!  

But let's be honest...Roseanne's tweet was seriously obnoxious.  Cancelling a TV show over a single tweet is rather extreme, but I'm pretty much okay with being intolerant of calling Valerie Jarret an ape.  

• Like (+1) 3

7 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

But let's be honest...Roseanne's tweet was seriously obnoxious.  Cancelling a TV show over a single tweet is rather extreme, but I'm pretty much okay with being intolerant of calling Valerie Jarret an ape.  

Yeah, no one is going to pick up the show. Frankly, I'm surprised it took her this long to screw this up.  Does no one remember her bit dressed like Hitler taking the cookies out of the oven? We're supposed to be surprised by this?

roseanne-hitler.jpg?resize=600,161

Pretty stupid comments.  But that's a lot of mouths for ABC to **** can.   They should have had Roseanne meet an untimely death, and see how the show would work. 

Just now, Doc Brown said:

Roseanne's back on the air?

It wasn't just back on the air, it was wildly successful. All original cast members. Top rated comedy, etc.

GG is right, though. Lots of people lose their work because of this. Too bad, really.

But live by the piehole, die by the piehole.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Melania just hired her for her "Be Best" campaign.  :lol:

No. Hillary hired her and Kathy Gifford to rewrite her "Deplorables" speech that she's going to use on her 2020 campaign.

• Haha (+1) 1