TBD podcast by TBD for TBD!

podcast by TBD for TBD: Would you participate in a podcast based on TBD perspective from fans around the league?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to join the podcast for a 30 minute segment and subject you like to talk about?

2. 2. Would you be interested in subscribing without participating?

On 5/25/2018 at 10:41 AM, ricojes said:

I don't think it was Dunkirk Don who provided us with the "high level meetings" gem, but I do agree he should be a guest, along with Chadwick Bay Chad (and any of his other persona's)...

A TBD multiple personality interview. We can finally find out who each one was and why they did what they did. Sort of like a TBD "to catch a predator." 

• Haha (+1) 1

On 5/24/2018 at 9:29 PM, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

I checked with Hapless and he said he thought SDS would be okay with it. TBH I think SDS is probably crazy busy so idk if he''ll want to join on a broadcast. But let me know if you think otherwise. I know nothing about SDS for that matter either.

For your personal information. ... @SDS owns the joint. He is like the Chuck Noris of TBD. His days have 6-7 more hours in them then ours.

On 5/25/2018 at 10:44 AM, DC Tom said:

Don't.  Steal.  My.  Shtick.

OOOOOHHH

On ‎5‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 9:29 PM, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

I checked with Hapless and he said he thought SDS would be okay with it. TBH I think SDS is probably crazy busy so idk if he''ll want to join on a broadcast. But let me know if you think otherwise. I know nothing about SDS for that matter either.

Seeing as SDS owns the site, you'd still need his permission if you want to call it a TBD podcast. 

16 hours ago, Just Jack said:

Seeing as SDS owns the site, you'd still need his permission if you want to call it a TBD podcast. 

I'm not calling it a TBD podcast. Just letting y'all know a podcast I'm making based on posters and forum topics. But yes I will PM SDS.

19 hours ago, fansince88 said:

For your personal information. ... @SDS owns the joint. He is like the Chuck Noris of TBD. His days have 6-7 more hours in them then ours.

OOOOOHHH

I will PM him but see my reply above. I'm not necessarily making this a TBD official podcast. Just a podcast with forum topics we like with posters we like. We're calling it like BillsPod or something silly like that

I just checked for permission to guage interest from the board with Hapless. That's all I've done so far

Edited by PetermanThrew5Picks

13 hours ago, CowgirlsFan said:

Yes you are.

The Dallas Fort Worth Bills Backers is a very large group.

Did you go to the Addison location? I don't like the new location as a backers bar because it's not big enough and they convert pool tables to sit down tables and it sucks

alright boys, we have our "pilot" episode ready to air. next step is to figure out to get this posted and I'll send a name to subscribe to, so you can watch our inaugural episode, provide feedback, and see if you'd like the format (i'm sure it will change dramatically). Pilot is for feedback, next will be with Meade, my Panthers guy, and my Packers brother (who is hilarious in that he is opinionated to a fault. He does have an interesting take for Micah' Hyde's dramatic improvement, and the strange role he played for that secondary.

Also going to see if I can dub a DC Tom audio over some guitar rift. That's the most poignant finishing line of the entire show. We are hopelessly idiotic.

10 hours ago, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

Can we have a weekly segment where we argue about Flutie/Johnson?

I'm sure I'll touch on one random da9 after a few brews. Flutie is briefly in the Pilot haha.

On 5/25/2018 at 4:21 PM, Blokestradamus said:

I'll offer to be the "voice of sophistication and class" and the Minister for Michael Caine impressions.

Sorry Bloke you DQ'd yourself ?

On 5/26/2018 at 10:34 AM, BillsRdue said:

A TBD multiple personality interview. We can finally find out who each one was and why they did what they did. Sort of like a TBD "to catch a predator." 

yeah I'm digging up dirt

On 5/25/2018 at 9:44 AM, DC Tom said:

Don't.  Steal.  My.  Shtick.

yep Virgils sucks. I think the board wants to hear their imagined DC Tom statement. I read your "idiot" posts as a sad but gruff cantankerous man . Sort of like you're resigned to be surrounded by idiots, and not happy about it.

Anyways someone said you should be the sign off.  You're a hot commodity .I'm imagining  dubbing that voice as we end our show over a guitar rift. PM me if you want to do something silly like that, just record a short recorded "you're an idiot". Also you're welcome to join the pod when you get the time.

8 minutes ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

yeah I'm digging up dirt

yep Virgils sucks. I think the board wants to hear their imagined DC Tom statement. I read your "idiot" posts as a sad but gruff cantankerous man . Sort of like you're resigned to be surrounded by idiots, and not happy about it.

Anyways someone said you should be the sign off.  You're a hot commodity .I'm imagining  dubbing that voice as we end our show over a guitar rift. PM me if you want to do something silly like that, just record a short recorded "you're an idiot". Also you're welcome to join the pod when you get the time.

I'll even play the guitar riff.  But nothing older than Rosetta Tharpe - I don't go for that newfangled **** you kids call "music" these days.

4 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

I'll even play the guitar riff.  But nothing older than Rosetta Tharpe - I don't go for that newfangled **** you kids call "music" these days.

will you? even better,  I think podcasts need an original tune for no copyright infringement.

That reminds me. Do you think that "shout" song is free to use? I had it in there but pulled it out, but it could be a possibility if maybe the Bills version is open property.

1 minute ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

That reminds me. Do you think that "shout" song is free to use? I had it in there but pulled it out, but it could be a possibility if maybe the Bills version is open property.

I'm going to say: yes, yes it is.  Specifically because I have no idea, I'm not a lawyer, you shouldn't be asking me, and anything that happens to you for using it based on my response, you richly deserve.  

2 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

I'm going to say: yes, yes it is.  Specifically because I have no idea, I'm not a lawyer, you shouldn't be asking me, and anything that happens to you for using it based on my response, you richly deserve.  

yeah you're right. Just wish i had the shout song really. You do good legal advice. 

Check my PM and let me what you think. Also you don't have to do it by the "pilot" since that'll be our test podcast sent to the itunes and android podcasts feeds. I'ts coming out Thursday I'd say, so your call.

11 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Sounds like you think shout is a good idea, we're gonna play it /s.