TBD podcast by TBD for TBD!

podcast by TBD for TBD: Would you participate in a podcast based on TBD perspective from fans around the league?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to join the podcast for a 30 minute segment and subject you like to talk about?

2. 2. Would you be interested in subscribing without participating?

Podcast is finally up! This is the RSS feed, files are being reviewed for iTunes and Google play store

Listen to IceUpSon01DirectorsCut by Ice Up, Son #np on #SoundCloud
https://soundcloud.com/matthew-adams-314755844/iceupson01directorscut

We're a work in progress. Finding out what works and doesn't. Meade's lined up to join us, might check with BillsEnthusiast. Anybody PM, the more the better. Consider it a pilot!

Search "ice up, son" on soundcloud for the censored version. This is directors cut with admittedly some gratuitous cursing (I'm still getting used to broadcasting folks)

I thought the beginning started well with energy and we ran out of steam by the end. Please let me know what you want to hear from an armchair GM podcast. I really think linking up with guests could be very entertaining. Always stuff to ramble about in the offseason.

I'll bump when you can actually get a podcast form.

Censored: Listen to IceUpSon01Censored by Ice Up, Son #np on #SoundCloud
https://soundcloud.com/matthew-adams-314755844/iceupson01censored

We can take some topics we discussed and see who has opposing arguments. Or use thread topics OPs as starter topics. Still working on how this is going to play out.

Oh and listen to the part where i talk about Bills making the playoffs. I felt genuinely emotional. Good stuff

On 5/28/2018 at 11:15 AM, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

Can we have a weekly segment where we argue about Flutie/Johnson?

I'll play Rob fan you play flutie fan.

Edited by PetermanThrew5Picks

On 5/30/2018 at 8:50 PM, BillsEnthusiast said:

Probably missed it but link to subscribe?

I completely underestimated how much of a pain it is to get an RSS feed set up. Sound Cloud for now, and from there we are pending approval. 

Soundcloud works if you have data/wifi, but I want the podcast for them commutes

On 5/30/2018 at 8:50 PM, BillsEnthusiast said:

On 5/28/2018 at 11:15 AM, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

Can we have a weekly segment where we argue about Flutie/Johnson?

I'll play Rob fan you play flutie fan.

On 5/25/2018 at 11:05 AM, Virgil said:

He told me to say it!

I"m very sorry sir.  How many lashes do your require of me?

PODCAST IS UP BOYS. ON ITUNES THUS FAR BUT I FOUND IT ON ANDROID'S PODCAST AS WELL!!!

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/ice-up-son/id1392854637

subscribe and enjoy your commutes ☺️

Ok Boys and Girls.   I will be talking about a lot of you on  one of the up coming pod cast.  

Hottest topics.  And not hot for teacher. ????❤️?

If you would like your 10 minutes of fame pm the man or me.  

• Haha (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, mead107 said:

Things went well Tonight.   Looking forward to it being posted 

Yeah, I’m curious to hear the end result. Hopefully I didn’t talk too much. Wasn’t really sure what level of participation was appropriate 

• Like (+1) 1

17 hours ago, bbb said:

Is this the Ice it down or whatever podcast that Mead will be on?

Ice up son. I'll probably edit it and get it out tomorrow. Definitely a TBD special episode we talk mostly about the forum. Good stuff

2 hours ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

Ice up son. I'll probably edit it and get it out tomorrow. Definitely a TBD special episode we talk mostly about the forum. Good stuff

Nice.  That's the one I subscribed to.  It didn't seem to have much TBD content last week, but I did turn it on when I went to bed, so I didn't hear it all.

57 minutes ago, bbb said:

Nice.  That's the one I subscribed to.  It didn't seem to have much TBD content last week, but I did turn it on when I went to bed, so I didn't hear it all.

Kinda bills based but yeah I was the only TBD guy with my anchor so we were just finding our voice.

This one is just about the fan experience in general and why we love the forum, funny forum stories etc. Not a topic we can talk about every time but some good filler before the off-season. I think come preseason hot takes will be had. It's a good one IMO. Meade and Virgil were great.

We messed up and poor Meade was like impossible to hear for like a good 15 minutes. I might leave that in cause it's pretty funny us trying to figure out what he's saying.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

http://feeds.soundcloud.com/stream/454940298-matthew-adams-314755844-iceupsonepisode2.mp3

It's up! Sorry for the delay folks. Should show up in the podcast feed

Props to Virgil and Meade I'll PM you guys later. Might make another episode from this. Still got that 9-5 ?

Nice job, fellas.

Hopefully you keep it up.