Eagles Release LB Mychal Kendricks - Signing with CLE

58 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

I think you are likely low balling on all fronts

If teams wanted to pay him a lot of money they could have traded for him Already.  I don't think he'll get an exorbitant pay day.  We shall see.

59 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

I use 2 lb as “starters”

depth charts haven’t caught up but truth is that the majority of snaps are definitely in nickel. Once you pull out dine, goal line, etc... we are only in a “base” 43 so often. Milano and Zo, are good role players for that.

McDs defense in Carolina seemed to use 3 LBs a lot.  Davis, Keuchley, Thompson.   If Bills had three versatile LBs I think we would see more of that look.

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

Are you actually expecting him to be a Bill?

This doesn’t even make any sense. I should be the one shaking my head....

...it makes about as much sense as you saying he won't come to Bflo, unless you're his agent......seriously?..............

Just now, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...it makes about as much sense as you saying he won't come to Bflo, unless you're his agent......seriously?..............

Seriously? Do you honestly think he’s coming to Buffalo? NEWSFLASH: We don’t have any money to sign him. Seriously? SMH

52 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...was scheduled to make $5.85 mil this year and $6.85 mil in 2019, so you probably are pretty close to what it will take.............

If anyone wanted to pay him that they'd have given philly a 7th rounder for him and moved on. He's had injury issues and he didn't make "enough" plays in Philly so he was expendable. At this point in summer expect a 1 year show-me deal.

8 minutes ago, That's No Moon said:

If anyone wanted to pay him that they'd have given philly a 7th rounder for him and moved on. He's had injury issues and he didn't make "enough" plays in Philly so he was expendable. At this point in summer expect a 1 year show-me deal.

...thanks for pointing that out which I did not know....a one year "show me deal" makes perfect sense with $85+ mil to spend in 2019...good call bud...........

• Thank you (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

We still have to sign Allen. And also Beane has already said that he won’t spend up to the cap. So there’s that....

We need about 3m to sign Allen and we have about 17 post-Ritchie. We have a lot of money to spend and not come close to the cap.

• Thank you (+1) 1

they have enough money to make one solid buy.   They should use it now.  I assume they are hoping a receiver shakes but there are no guarantees one will  

1 hour ago, purple haze said:

Milano needs to play.  Kendricks can play Sam.  Zo can platoon in at Sam, Mike or Rush DE.  

agreed i like the idea of having Alexander available to play in different spots.  He was best as a situational pass rusher under rex 

36 minutes ago, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

We still have to sign Allen. And also Beane has already said that he won’t spend up to the cap. So there’s that....

We just cut Incognito... We can use his money on Kendricks... And maybe get some more money by cutting Humber

1 hour ago, njbuff said:

Im surprised it took four pages for someone to bring up this useless rhetoric.

Ralph Wilson doesn’t own the Bills anymore, so the “He’s not coming to Buffalo” crap no longer applies.

1 hour ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

32 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

We need about 3m to sign Allen and we have about 17 post-Ritchie. We have a lot of money to spend and not come close to the cap.

You guys are so mad. Buffalo isn’t even listed as a potential suitor....

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/eagles-surprisingly-cut-mychal-kendricks-here-are-nine-potential-landing-spots-for-linebacker/amp/

3 hours ago, JohnBonhamRocks said:

Too bad he and McDermott missed each other by a couple years in Philadelphia.

Andy Reid started him his whole rookie season, which must count for some amount of points in McDermott's book.

I see you arekind off picking up what I was putting down in the Dan Morgan posting

6 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

We're under the radar. :ph34r:

I’d be ecstatic if we signed this guy. But I’m definitely not getting my hopes up. Literally every time a player gets cut someone comes and makes a thread about it and people talk about him coming to Buffalo. Every. Freaking. Player. Realistically the odds of it happening aren’t that great.

3 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

Can we afford him?

we're broke as a joke

Trade Shady !!!!!!

I would like to see his tyres kicked sufficiently. 

3 hours ago, Rochesterfan said:

I agree - potential good fit at the right price.

Would be interesting to see what the Bills FO is thinking.

right price?

Prove-it contracts are best suited for guys coming off an injury or a down year. Kendricks had one of his best seasons, and is in a good position to capitalize on that. Somebody's going to pay him.

Chris Wesseling at NFL.com wrote that Eagles coaches saw him as more of a two-down player, but he could still be valuable to the Bills. He's young enough to have several years of quality play ahead of him. The Bills could lock him in for three years, use bonus money to backload the contract, and have him locked in at the top of his game when the offense is rebuilt and starts rolling.