Prostitution arrests: Jacksonville style

3 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

Hmm, I am guessing a session with Boyst during playoff weekend hasten the demise of these fine young lasies

i'll prefer my girlfriend at the Applebees and Jackie whom I met after.

Applebees girl just got a modeling gig.

This cop set up stuff for prostitutes is bull ****.

They set them up with a fake crime that never would have existed but for the police intervention....

It's bull ****.  Why don't these guys either: 1) get real jobs or 2) fight real crime? 

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Fadingpain said:

This cop set up stuff for prostitutes is bull ****.

They set them up with a fake crime that never would have existed but for the police intervention....

It's bull ****.  Why don't these guys either: 1) get real jobs or 2) fight real crime? 

They use these women to catch the dealers they get drugs from.

1. No

2. I feel bad for these people. Nobody grows up saying I want to be a hooker. Often it's their own ****ty choices that get them there but at some point in the past these were little kids drawing pictures with crayons and having dreams for themselves.

3. I'm fascinated at the sums of $22 and $19. What sort of bizarre auction scenario was that to come up with those crazy figures?

• Like (+1) 1

On May 13, 2018 at 8:31 AM, Nervous Guy said:

I dunno maybe it's just me...but this is just sad, these women are obviously addicts and are lost souls.  Sorry if I'm being a thread killer, but there are some things that I just can't make light of.

Not just you.

3 hours ago, That's No Moon said:

1. No

2. I feel bad for these people. Nobody grows up saying I want to be a hooker. Often it's their own ****ty choices that get them there but at some point in the past these were little kids drawing pictures with crayons and having dreams for themselves.

3. I'm fascinated at the sums of $22 and $19. What sort of bizarre auction scenario was that to come up with those crazy figures?

The cop entrapping them, saying that's all they had on them?

I am not big on entrapment, but maybe this allows them to get help.  Hope the system just doesn't do what the system does best: Eat them up, then **** them out.