Hey guy's-any package deals to greenbay?

bice

Just now, Gugny said:

So you're not a Guy guy?

I’m more of a guy’s guy. There’s a big difference. 

At Casey Middle I had an english teacher who taught the importance of punctuation like this:

Let’s eat, Steve. 

Let’s eat Steve. 

Punctuation matters......

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Augie said:

I’m more of a guy’s guy. There’s a big difference. 

At Casey Middle I had an english teacher who taught the importance of punctuation like this:

Let’s eat, Steve. 

Let’s eat Steve. 

If I may ....

Let's eat, Kate Upton.

Let's eat Kate Upton.

Punctuation means nothing.

• Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Gugny said:

If I may ....

Let's eat, Kate Upton.

Let's eat Kate Upton.

Punctuation means nothing.

Are you feeling frisky, or do you mean with a nice Chianti? 

1 hour ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

Oh my you read my mind. I just started a thread on this asking if Bills fans have ever been to Lambeau and what their experience was? Heck no we will treat you guys like royalty, trust me. There will be lots of Packer fans inviting Bills fans to tailgate with them and they will be feeding them brauts and Hamburgers that is for sure.

I lived in WI for 7 yrs and went to a Packers game every year, including a Bills game. Packers’ fans generally don’t act like drunken fools like some Bills’ fans.

And don’t ever get into a drinking match with any one from WI.

9 hours ago, Augie said:

I have strong feelings about treating all fans with respect. Have respect and be respected. I’ll be at the Packers game with my Wisconsin sister. This really should not be difficult, but apparently in some places, it is. 

She single? Pics? Asking for a friend

9 hours ago, Augie said:

Philly and the Raiders. How would you like to be known as the bottom of that barrel?

Been to both..while not a gear guy, i always hear a Bills hat. No problems in Philly..no problems in Oakland..problems when the Raiders played the Bills in LA..dudes were talking trash to my close to 70 year old mom.

10 hours ago, Augie said:

Philly and the Raiders. How would you like to be known as the bottom of that barrel?

Glass house? Orchard Park may be the last place I’d go in an opposing jersey. It is right near Philly. I was walking in with my sister’s friend from Cleveland (about 10 years ago) and he got hit in the head with a beer bottle!! This guy is about the nicest guy that you will ever meet. It was ridiculous.

Edited by Kirby Jackson
  • Sad 1

11 hours ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

Philly I would fear for my life going there lol. 

Went to the game 2 or 3 years ago in philly, McCoy’s first game back that we lost 21-20 or something. I was pleasantly surprised how nice they treated us there. Literally, not a bad word was said our way. That being said, I don’t think they care about the Bills, wear a Giants jersey and I’m sure it all changes. I really enjoyed Baltimore for opening day 2 years ago as well. Aside from one bastard 10 year old, we got respect and had fun in the stadium, the city can be fun too.

5 hours ago, Codyny13 said:

Went to the game 2 or 3 years ago in philly, McCoy’s first game back that we lost 21-20 or something. I was pleasantly surprised how nice they treated us there. Literally, not a bad word was said our way. That being said, I don’t think they care about the Bills, wear a Giants jersey and I’m sure it all changes. I really enjoyed Baltimore for opening day 2 years ago as well. Aside from one bastard 10 year old, we got respect and had fun in the stadium, the city can be fun too.

I went to a Jets game at the Meadowlands back when Bledsoe was the QB.

It was a miserable experience. But...me being me, I'm gonna give it a go again this year. See if the new stadium changed things.

Did a little research today - hotels are getting booked up, though from what I hear rooms often open since people that can’t make it cancel last minute (though, is one really waiting till last minute?).  Tickets are in the $250 - $300 range...

Might be coming out w the in-laws (few Packer fans in the fam) we’re up to a group of about 8!

5 minutes ago, Heitz said:

Did a little research today - hotels are getting booked up, though from what I hear rooms often open since people that can’t make it cancel last minute (though, is one really waiting till last minute?).  Tickets are in the $250 - $300 range...

Might be coming out w the in-laws (few Packer fans in the fam) we’re up to a group of about 8!

PS Milwaukee is only an hour away.

• Like (+1) 1

19 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Ice bowl, can you dole me some gouge on the fan atmosphere there? 

Could we go wearing a Bills jerseys and not get beered-on, p*ssed-on, or pressed to start fights?

So next to me and I'll make sure they don't bother you... Me, on the other hand... Ayyyyy.

I've asked any packer fan I knew if they knew the atmosphere there and none have actually been to a game.

And, I'd rather eat Kate Upton, than I would rather eat, Steve.

Edited by Boyst62

7 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Glass house? Orchard Park may be the last place I’d go in an opposing jersey. It is right near Philly. I was walking in with my sister’s friend from Cleveland (about 10 years ago) and he got hit in the head with a beer bottle!! This guy is about the nicest guy that you will ever meet. It was ridiculous.

Fair point. I’ve never personally seen what might come up in those alcohol fueled environments in WNY, but I’m sure it can be an issue. The worst brawl I’ve ever seen at a game was Green Bay at Tampa, and I happened to be in the middle of it (mostly trying to run away!). I’m sure there’s a bit of it everywhere, with some being worse than others.