Hey guy's-any package deals to greenbay?

bice

https://www.titletowntickets.com/Hotel-Packages

seems pricy, but it’s a ticket, hotel room and tailgate party.

you can enter for group tix for $167 a piece on http://www.packers.com/tickets/group-tickets.html

we put in for 30 and the ticket agent said the Buffalo game shouldn’t be a problem

Edited by uticaclub
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, BringBackFergy said:

Possessive vs. Plural...the saga continues. 

and what a saga it is......sad but ever-present around here

I dont know - why dont you check with the Packer's directly

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Ice bowl, can you dole me some gouge on the fan atmosphere there? 

Could we go wearing a Bills jerseys and not get beered-on, p*ssed-on, or pressed to start fights?

Oh my you read my mind. I just started a thread on this asking if Bills fans have ever been to Lambeau and what their experience was? Heck no we will treat you guys like royalty, trust me. There will be lots of Packer fans inviting Bills fans to tailgate with them and they will be feeding them brauts and Hamburgers that is for sure.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 3

37 minutes ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

Oh my you read my mind. I just started a thread on this asking if Bills fans have ever been to Lambeau and what their experience was? Heck no we will treat you guys like royalty, trust me. There will be lots of Packer fans inviting Bills fans to tailgate with them and they will be feeding them brauts and Hamburgers that is for sure.

I have strong feelings about treating all fans with respect. Have respect and be respected. I’ll be at the Packers game with my Wisconsin sister. This really should not be difficult, but apparently in some places, it is. 

Just now, Augie said:

I have strong feelings about treating all fans with respect. Have respect and be respected. I’ll be at the Packers game with my Wisconsin sister. This really should not be difficult, but apparently in some places, it is. 

Philly I would fear for my life going there lol. 

• Like (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

Will you be attending the Bills game?

1 minute ago, Misterbluesky said:

Will you be attending the Bills game?

No I will be broke, going on vacation around the 4th of July. We do a baseball trip every year and this year were going to Minneapolis and Kansas City to see games at their ballparks.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Augie said:

I have seen and heard about Dolphins fans getting a load of crap at New Era.

I would not, no way in h**l, wear an opposing team's gear to Philly.  I'd rather put on Lady Gaga's (in)famous meat frock and jump into a bear pit.  Safer.

Just now, Ice bowl 67 said:

No I will be broke, going on vacation around the 4th of July. We do a baseball trip every year and this year were going to Minneapolis and Kansas City to see games at their ballparks.

In another post,you said you would be in St.Louis. Give it a break dude.

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Misterbluesky said:

In another post,you said you would be in St.Louis. Give it a break dude.

We were but they don't play at home when we were planning on being there. So we had to go to Kansas city instead. We don't even know if we will go to KC first or Minneapolis first. I wanted to go to STL but they wont even be at home.

2 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I have seen and heard about Dolphins fans getting a load of crap at New Era.

I would not, no way in h**l, wear an opposing team's gear to Philly.  I'd rather put on Lady Gaga's (in)famous meat frock and jump into a bear pit.  Safer.

Philly and the Raiders. How would you like to be known as the bottom of that barrel?

2 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Is it Guy Fieri?  That would be weird.  But you might get a good meal out of it.

That’s would NOT be an episode of the best thing I ever ate.