Week 4 will be fun

Between two Historic franchises. I wouldn't be surprised if you guys beat us in a low scoring game to be honest like last time. Your defense will be tough on Rodgers. I hope and pray he stays healthy though before week 4 so you guys get to see him. Only 4 months till football season starts guys!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

Between two Historic franchises. I wouldn't be surprised if you guys beat us in a low scoring game to be honest like last time. Your defense will be tough on Rodgers. I hope and pray he stays healthy though before week 4 so you guys get to see him. Only 4 months till football season starts guys!

...so does Aaron top the Ryan deal??............

My gf grew up in Green Bay and I've been to Lambeau 3 times. Randomly all 3 times were Packers/Saints.  Been waiting for this one, this year will be special. If anyone is not going I'd love to buy some tickets.

2 hours ago, aceman_16 said:

Yeah.  I plan on going as well.  Scored some awesome seats super cheap!

Super cheap seats?  I looked and only saw seats $200 and up and the seats were not even on seating chart for some. Do they charge for standing in aisles between sections?

I bought them as soon as the schedule came out.  An hour later they were 200 dollars more for the rest I didn't buy.  50 yard line visitors side club area.  I think I caught the buyer who realized s/he listed them incorrectly (but I have the tix in my hand so no matter :))

Edited by aceman_16

i think this game could really be one of those "litmus test" games. by week 4, the Pack should be hitting a rhythm, and it will be a big test for our defense. and who the heck knows who will be the quarterback for the Bills in week 4? anyway, i am hoping for an exciting game. 

On 5/5/2018 at 4:40 PM, aceman_16 said:

I bought them as soon as the schedule came out.  An hour later they were 200 dollars more for the rest I didn't buy.  50 yard line visitors side club area.  I think I caught the buyer who realized s/he listed them incorrectly (but I have the tix in my hand so no matter :))

Nice! Let me know if you can’t make it. I’m visiting my sister who lives not too far away. She’s been there 23 years and I’ve never visited. She’s noticed. She said “NOW you HAVE to come!”  So I’ll be there. She’s working on tix, but they are more frugal than I am.  That’s how they are retired and travel the world, and I hope to get to Green Bay. 

2 hours ago, Stank_Nasty said:

Lambeau is a bucket list item for me so my wife and I will be making the drive with a couple of others in our RV. 

Definitely excited 

Nice.  I sold my RV a couple of years ago once my kids "were too old" to enjoy it (started flying more).  I Plan on buying a smaller one to go to Bills games in soon enough.

1 hour ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

I wonder if Allen or AJ will be Quarterbacking the Bills?

Probably won't matter much. I think this is not going to be pretty for us.

Fingers crossed, though. Far too many Packers fans at my workplace.

11 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

I've got my room and flight booked. Haven't moved on tickets yet, but I plan on it once we get closer to August/September.

You flying straight from Buffalo to GB or into Chicago or Milwaukee? You think the Bills will win?

Just now, Ice bowl 67 said:

You flying straight from Buffalo to GB or into Chicago or Milwaukee? You think the Bills will win?

Flying from DC to Chicago to GB. Staying walking distance from the stadium, so I'm really excited to experience the whole atmosphere. I do not expect a win, but that doesn't make me any less excited for the trip!

4 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

Flying from DC to Chicago to GB. Staying walking distance from the stadium, so I'm really excited to experience the whole atmosphere. I do not expect a win, but that doesn't make me any less excited for the trip!

You staying at the Best Western Midway? Sounds like a fun time. You must be flying in that Saturday?

Like many here, I too am considering making the trip - GB is on the list, so this seems like the year to make it happen :beer:

Sounds like we're going to need a Bills tailgate! :D

2 minutes ago, Heitz said:

Like many here, I too am considering making the trip - GB is on the list, so this seems like the year to make it happen :beer:

Sounds like we're going to need a Bills tailgate! :D

The way it sounds you guys are going to have more of a fanbase there than us. It might be like a home game for ya and your fans will be so loud our players will be making mistakes lol.

27 minutes ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

You staying at the Best Western Midway? Sounds like a fun time. You must be flying in that Saturday?

Staying at the Home2 Suites a couple blocks south of the best western. And yep, I land Saturday around lunch and I leave Monday around 3pm. Plenty of time to take it all in and enjoy the area.

7 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

Staying at the Home2 Suites a couple blocks south of the best western. And yep, I land Saturday around lunch and I leave Monday around 3pm. Plenty of time to take it all in and enjoy the area.

Take in the titletown Brewery if you get a chance.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

You saying you hate the Packers?

No, I hate that too many people in my office love the Packers. So if they win, I'll have to put up with a lot of ****.

5 hours ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

Nah we only rub it in to Viking fans and Bear fans.

Not in my office! Especially since I’m the only Bills fan.