Every Josh Allen TD pass in 2016/2017

One thing is for certain. DB's are gonna have to stay honest and try to cover our receivers forever when a play breaks down. If they don't then Allen will burn them. 

• Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, H2o said:

One thing is for certain. DB's are gonna have to stay honest and try to cover our receivers forever when a play breaks down. If they don't then Allen will burn them. 

He has that similar trait to Tyrod except he is willing to throw the ball downfield more than Tyrod in those situations.  Allen doesn't look to escape the pocket to dump the ball down, he is looking for chunks.

• Like (+1) 1

I hated the pick when they made it, and dreaded that he would be the pick leading up to the draft but that was based largely on what I read.

I have watched a ton of his tape since the draft and he is quickly growing on me.  His offensive line looked absolutely dreadful...he's running around constantly and he loses almost nothing on his velocity when he's on the run.  He's not Rodgers (no one is or ever will be) but he is excellent and keeping the play alive and making a throw on the run.

I'm not going to say I love it yet but I'm starting to.

17 minutes ago, Buffalo30 said:

He has that similar trait to Tyrod except he is willing to throw the ball downfield more than Tyrod in those situations.  Allen doesn't look to escape the pocket to dump the ball down, he is looking for chunks.

Allen keeps his eyes down field when he is scramblingTyrod didn’t.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, OrtonHearsaWho said:

I hated the pick when they made it, and dreaded that he would be the pick leading up to the draft but that was based largely on what I read.

I have watched a ton of his tape since the draft and he is quickly growing on me.  His offensive line looked absolutely dreadful...he's running around constantly and he loses almost nothing on his velocity when he's on the run.  He's not Rodgers (no one is or ever will be) but he is excellent and keeping the play alive and making a throw on the run.

I'm not going to say I love it yet but I'm starting to.

can you just imagine a full 3-4 seconds in a clean pocket? omg

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Sky Diver said:

Allen keeps his eyes down field when he is scramblingTyrod didn’t.

That's part of it but Allen in general keeps his eyes down the field.  He's not looking for the 5 yard play, he's always looking to make chunk plays.  

3 minutes ago, billsredneck1 said:

can you just imagine a full 3-4 seconds in a clean pocket? omg

I rolled my eyes at the arm strength talk leading up to the draft...who cares if he can throw it 80 yards.  But if a receiver has a little separation on a seam or post (like in the videos of him), then I'm sold.  I hope to watch him throwing frozen ropes into the end zone for 15 years.

Anyone else kind of wishing we still had Marquise Goodwin right now for this kid to just launch passes downfield to?  I get why we didnt keep him, made sense to move on when he couldn't stay on the field.  But hoping we bring someone with some jets to just unleash down field for this kids arm.  

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Anyone else kind of wishing we still had Marquise Goodwin right now for this kid to just launch passes downfield to?  I get why we didnt keep him, made sense to move on when he couldn't stay on the field.  But hoping we bring someone with some jets to just unleash down field for this kids arm.  

I'll take Robert Foster for now.  I'm drunk on Bills optimism...and beer...but I'm loving that pick up right now.