Russ Brandon - Leaving Role as President of Bills & Sabres due to workplace behavior and allegations of personal misconduct

52 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

You don’t believe that she is the best person for the job do you? There are 40 people in those organizations more qualified than her. FWIW, I legitimately may be more qualified than her. If you sent our resumes and interviewed us both I may be the more impressive (and less attractive) candidate.

I completely agree.  

You are far less attractive...  :)

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Rosen-not-Chosen said:

It's a phase brought on by the internet and social media.  But, go live as an Aztec back in the day, see how much decency there was back then... 

I have no idea what this means. 

2 minutes ago, Rosen-not-Chosen said:

It's a phase brought on by the internet and social media.  But, go live as an Aztec back in the day, see how much decency there was back then... 

Yeah, we should treat people more like the Aztecs did.

6 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Put up a billboard then. Or should we expect an "Open Letter to the Ownership" thread?

I would never presume to tell you how to react to this guy but for my money he is not worth it.

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Rosen-not-Chosen said:

Odds are she is too inexperienced and this puts the franchise farther behind others in the league.  

You or I have no idea but since she’s done a pretty good job as owner I’ll give her the benefit of the doubt. 

Just now, Rosen-not-Chosen said:

It means don't cry about lack of decency online, it's better than getting you head chopped off for losing the ball game, or your kid thrown in a lake to appease the gods...

Who was crying?  And I don’t understand equating the melancholy over the lack of civil discourse EVERYWHERE in modern society with Aztec culture.