Allen Jersey

Mark92

On 4/29/2018 at 5:02 PM, Mark92 said:

So how many of us will spend the money to buy an Allen jersey before we even see him behind center?  I'll admit it, I'm thinking about it.  I am all in on this kid, anyone else?  

I ordered a custom #17 jersey with “UNCLE RICO” on the back. The kid might suck but he can throw that football over them mountains!

Also, it’s an away jersey because ‘if it ain’t white, it ain’t right!’

Edited by The_Dude
  • Haha (+1) 2

Question about those $100 jersey’s at shopthebills.com.

Its been years since I’ve bought a replica jersey. Are the jersey’s like they used to be where the numbers, stripes, and lettering start to peel and crack after wearing and washing them a few times?

Before Christmas, I ordered a standing bison era Elite alternate/throwback from the Bills store, customized with #15 and my last name.

Code gave 25% off so it ended up ~$250. Real stitching. None of the black piping that, frankly, I just hate. The build on it is really nice and I foresee this thing will last my lifetime and then I can hand it down. 

I just don't see the appeal of buying the cheap jerseys with plastic numbers of guys who may not be on the team two years from purchase. 

13 hours ago, Fadingpain said:

What are you doing with your EJ jersey these days?

I wore mine to the draft.

Just now, reddogblitz said:

I wore mine to the draft.

No problem wearing jerseys of past guys even if they stunk.  Shows you're a true fan, not some Johnny Come Lately in a Josh Allen Jersey.

I root for the laundry, not the players.  EJ Jersey is still a Bills jersey.

11 hours ago, Thurmanator 12074 said:

The question is who is still going to have a Bills Rosen jersey made to protest the Allen pick. Any one out there going to do that. I plan on buying a Allen Jersey I am so happy we took him in the draft. 

I have a Jersey with Rosen on it but it is pre-draft.  It is for Jay Rosen.