White House Correspondents Dinner

2 hours ago, m_w_hunter said:

time to end this charade. i hope trump has a "fake news awards" like "correspondent dinner for loser hillary"

then see how many comedian s rush to her defence

Trump will get the Nobel Peace Prize, that will be enough 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, m_w_hunter said:

lol just like dumb obama. in my opinion though the peace prize should never go to a president because every single one has indirectly throuh conflict killed someone

This is a bigger shock than the Wall coming down, I expected that to happen at some point thanks to Reagan and Thatcher and Pope JP II’s stance destroying Communism

50 minutes ago, m_w_hunter said:

lol just like dumb obama. in my opinion though the peace prize should never go to a president because every single one has indirectly throuh conflict killed someone

It would be a simpler process if Obama simply handed his to Trump if Trump pulls off something significant and lasting with NK. 

3 hours ago, row_33 said:

Trump will get the Nobel Peace Prize, that will be enough 

You know the same !@#$wads that gave Obama the prize just for showing up aren't giving it to Trump. Watch them give it jointly to Lil' Kim and Full Moon for their heroic efforts in bringing peace to the Korean peninsula.

21 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

You know the same !@#$wads that gave Obama the prize just for showing up aren't giving it to Trump. Watch them give it jointly to Lil' Kim and Full Moon for their heroic efforts in bringing peace to the Korean peninsula.

Not if I get my nomination for Greg in on time...

• Haha (+1) 2

“Pence thinks abortion is murder.

which first of all, don’t knock it until you try it.

And when you do try it, you really gotta knock it, you know, you gotta get that baby right out of there...”

this was was a funny joke?????

at least she said it is a baby getting murdered

Edited by row_33

4 hours ago, row_33 said:

“Pence thinks abortion is murder.

which first of all, don’t knock it until you try it.

And when you do try it, you really gotta knock it, you know, you gotta get that baby right out of there...”

this was was a funny joke?????

at least she said it is a baby getting murdered

Let's be honest.......... who the hell ever heard of that DWS looking thing Wolf before Saturday?

All she really was doing was to try and make a name for herself. Mission accomplished 

Did she say even one thing remotely funny?

57 minutes ago, fridge said:

Don’t think her jokes were funny? Then ignore her. God it’s painfully ironic when the right is this thin skinned.

You thought that abortion joke was funny?

58 minutes ago, m_w_hunter said:

not trying to defend liberals but what this unfunny "comedian" said was not very mean. this dinnerthough is a waste of money and time. whats the point of it anyway? trump should cancel  it next year

Doesn't work that way.