Bills UDFA signings & Rookie minicamp invitees

48 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Not that’s it’s the Bible, but Wallace had a higher PFF rating last year than Jaire Alexander.

The same Jaire that got torched by Proehl for 120 yds last year. By our 7th rd pick that some here were considering to be nepotism.

3 minutes ago, Cripple Creek said:

Kind of a small list so far. How many more do you think will be brought in. Seems like the cream of the crop goes in the first 24 hours.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, njbuff said:

Thru this whole draft process, I can’t beli they didn’t bring in one RB.

I am shocked by this.

But, this thing isn’t over , so I’ll assume they’ll have a young RB at some point.

I am surprised as well........the 3rd RB job here is perhaps the most winnable in the NFL you'd figure they would get one in UDFA.

But with an influx of good young backs maybe we see some vets get cut loose.    

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

I am surprised as well........the 3rd RB job here is perhaps the most winnable in the NFL you'd figure they would get one in UDFA.

Yup.  Like Gillislee. 

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Eric Moulds on my A** said:

The same Jaire that got torched by Proehl for 120 yds last year. By our 7th rd pick that some here were considering to be nepotism.

Kind of a small list so far. How many more do you think will be brought in. Seems like the cream of the crop goes in the first 24 hours.

I believe this brings the roster to 87, so technically they can only bring in three more before they start dropping people.

59 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Definitely.  I can see WR, RB, and OL from this.  They've been successful with it in the past....  McDermott, Cadett, Thompson, etc.

1 hour ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Surprised Roc Thomas and Akrum Wadley (swooon) were not brought in....

Maybe Gilislee can be had for a 6-7th round pick since the Pats drafted Sony Michel?

Just now, RocCityRoller said:

Surprised Roc Thomas and Akrum Wadley (swooon) were not brought in....

Maybe Gilislee can be had for a 6-7th round pick since the Pats drafted Sony Michel?

No need to trade for him.  The Cheaters are sure to release him soon.

• Like (+1) 1

Once the UDFAs get signed, we need to do a list.

I don't want to start a new thread for it given this one is pinned.

Scrolling through every post on every page looking for new names (but finding mostly de beer) is tedious.

Just now, Shotgunner said:

Once the UDFAs get signed, we need to do a list.

I don't want to start a new thread for it given this one is pinned.

Scrolling through every post on every page looking for new names (but finding mostly de beer) is tedious.

I was going to suggest putting them in the first post, but then I remembered that you can't edit posts after about 10 minutes.  That would have been ideal.

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

I was going to suggest putting them in the first post, but then I remembered that you can't edit posts after about 10 minutes.  That would have been ideal.

You can edit the OP indefinitely....

Well, not YOU of course, but the original poster can edit the original post as many times and any time after.

25 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

I believe this brings the roster to 87, so technically they can only bring in three more before they start dropping people.

88 actually.  That list doesn't show Wilson Bell from Auburn.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Shotgunner said:

You can edit the OP indefinitely....

Well, not YOU of course, but the original poster can edit the original post as many times and any time after.

I did not realize that.  Thanks. 

So get to it, Yolo!

30 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

After the higher cost rookies are accounted for and leaving some cap cushion that Beane mentioned, that leaves 5 or 6 million that could

still be used on free agents.  I still would like to see him pick up 1-2 offensive players.