RD 6, 187 Ray-Ray McCloud - WR Clemson

3 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Yep, Jeremy Kerley 

Right, I thought there was someone in the offseason.

Thanks!

On second thought, I was thinking of K Clay.

Looks like they got plenty of camp competition.

Edited by ColoradoBills

19 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

That's exactly why I wanted him! He totally fits the mold that Daboll was used to there.

I think that's what most people are missing is the type of offense Dabol will run, and McCleod could be that swiss army knife.

1 minute ago, Mopreme said:

He def has the size of a swiss army knife. 

Same size as Edelman, Amendola, etc.  No one has commented on his shiftiness, and he registered one of the top performances in the 3-cone drill. 

Let's see the offense first.

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, GG said:

Same size as Edelman, Amendola, etc.  No one has commented on his shiftiness, and he registered one of the top performances in the 3-cone drill. 

Let's see the offense first.

Hmmmm , possible Daboll influenced pick? Interesting. 

4 minutes ago, GG said:

I think that's what most people are missing is the type of offense Dabol will run, and McCleod could be that swiss army knife.

good point. The FO seems very deliberate on the team functions and the role of each player within the system. I think they have been very shrewd drafting so I give them the benefit of the doubt here. Perhaps he's a return man with gimmick plays and that's his role. If he nails it better than Tate, we made a hit and saved against the cap for the next few years.  If not, we still have Hyde, Poyer, Kerley and possibly Brandon Reilly, who may become an Edelman type threat.   

With KB, Clay, Shady as the feature offense and Zay, Reilly, Holmes, Ivory, as supplements, we may muster enough to get past a few teams and roll to 8-8 or better, provided AJ is in the same realm as Tyrod. If he's better and Daboll corrects the horrible play calling  we may hit 9-10 wins. 

Now if we also add one of Decker, Maclin,  Marshall, even Aiken we would have a really solid rotations.  Next year go get our RB, WR and RT in the first 3 rounds. If Allen can grow with this mix, there could be some serious football in Buffalo. The wild card this year will be how Bodine and Newhouse hold up, if Richie gives it a go and how much improvement we get from Miller, Mills, Dawkins, Groy.  The kid in the 5th is a run mauler, so it's not the worst mix.  How well they performs will be the difference of going RT, WR, RB or  RB, WR, RT or another combo of the 3.

You can bet we will also draft S and CB.  I'm actually pretty pumped from this draft and direction of the team.

3 minutes ago, BillsRdue said:

good point. The FO seems very deliberate on the team functions and the role of each player within the system. I think they have been very shrewd drafting so I give them the benefit of the doubt here. Perhaps he's a return man with gimmick plays and that's his role. If he nails it better than Tate, we made a hit and saved against the cap for the next few years.  If not, we still have Hyde, Poyer, Kerley and possibly Brandon Reilly, who may become an Edelman type threat.   

With KB, Clay, Shady as the feature offense and Zay, Reilly, Holmes, Ivory, as supplements, we may muster enough to get past a few teams and roll to 8-8 or better, provided AJ is in the same realm as Tyrod. If he's better and Daboll corrects the horrible play calling  we may hit 9-10 wins. 

Now if we also add one of Decker, Maclin,  Marshall, even Aiken we would have a really solid rotations.  Next year go get our RB, WR and RT in the first 3 rounds. If Allen can grow with this mix, there could be some serious football in Buffalo. The wild card this year will be how Bodine and Newhouse hold up, if Richie gives it a go and how much improvement we get from Miller, Mills, Dawkins, Groy.  The kid in the 5th is a run mauler, so it's not the worst mix.  How well they performs will be the difference of going RT, WR, RB or  RB, WR, RT or another combo of the 3.

You can bet we will also draft S and CB.  I'm actually pretty pumped from this draft and direction of the team.

didn't the Bills add Kerley ? did i dream it ?

Edited by 3rdand12