Patients is a Virtue

Now dont get me wrong i like the Edmunds pick alot and its wait and see with Allen BUT... If Beane just showed patients and didn't come off tonight acting like a rookie. He could've landed Rosen at 12 its now a fact the AZ was trying to trade up for Allen witch would've gave Buffalo Rosen at 12 and and saved the bills pick 53 & 56.

Also if they stayed at 22 they could've also saved swapping pick 65 and could've had a chance at Edmunds there but if he was gone they had ILB Evans fall on there lap at 22....

can you imagine not making any trades and landing

12. Josh Rosen QB

22. Rashaan Evans ILB / Edmunds LB

• Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Bronxbomber21 said:

Now dont get me wrong i like the Edmunds pick alot and its wait and see with Allen BUT... If Beane just showed patients and didn't come off tonight acting like a rookie. He could've landed Rosen at 12 its now a fact the AZ was trying to trade up for Allen witch would've gave Buffalo Rosen at 12 and and saved the bills pick 53 & 56.

Also if they stayed at 22 they could've also saved swapping pick 65 and could've had a chance at Edmunds there but if he was gone they had ILB Evans fall on there lap at 22....

can you imagine not making any trades and landing

12. Josh Rosen QB

22. Rashaan Evans ILB / Edmunds LB

By your thinking, they could have moved back and collected more picks and still got Rosen and Evans!

Arizona had to trade up to get Rosen, but he would have just fallen back to the Bill's spot.

And maybe the Bill's believe that Edmund's is much better than Evans and wouldn't have been happy settling for Evan's?

19 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

Did it ever occur to you they didn’t want Rosen? Maybe it will end up biting them in the ass but what your saying holds no weight.

This^. Unlike us fans, the Bills were zeroed in on a couple guys and rosen obviously wasn't one of them

Edited by billsfan11