If the Jets get Rosen tonight, Beane failed

T-Bomb

1 minute ago, Mojo44 said:

The tantrum like nature of your initial posts and subsequent posts are empirical data. Also, there is plenty of empirical data on Rosen available. I’ll be happy if the bills get him. 

By the way, I have a PhD in a scientific field and have published research studies in scientifically refereed journals. I know what empirical data is!

If I was throwing a tantrum, I doubt I'd be smiling/having fun the whole time.

I don't do stuff it if ain't fun, you know like, FaceBook.

Just now, teef said:

this is !@#$ing stupid.  just going to put that out there.

Aw, welcome.

2 minutes ago, T-Bomb said:

If I was throwing a tantrum, I doubt I'd be smiling/having fun the whole time.

I don't do stuff it if ain't fun, you know like, FaceBook.

Aw, welcome.

In my work as a psychologist I deal with chronically angry people with persistent impulse control problems all the time. It is not unusual at all for them to be smiling and actually enjoy these behaviors. Now I’m not saying you fit that bill. I’m guessing you don’t. However the fact that you claim to be smiling and having fun doesn’t disprove in any way, shape or form that your approach on this thread is tantrum like. 

26 minutes ago, T-Bomb said:

Hey man, we are all our own individual important snowflakes, gotta get with the times.

As Neil Young said related to this topic, "I've been searchin for a QB of gold, and I'm gettin old..."

1 hour ago, T-Bomb said:

The move the Jets made weeks ago could have been "the move" of this draft.  If Darnold doesn't go to the Browns, and Mayfield doesn't go to the Jets, the Bills are SOL.

Rosen is the ONLY answer to our QB problem of the last couple decades.

Rosen is the only QB that we shound't take IMO, he is the least "BUFFALO" guy I have seen come out of the draft in years, he has serious concussion issues and has a poor attitude, he's gonna be a issue in the locker room.

I want Rosen more than any other QB in this draft, the thought of us losing him to the Jets does disgust me. That said I think we have a better foundation in place than the Jets and we could still be a better team with them if end up with an inferior QB like Rudolph yet we better improve the rest of the roster in doing so. 

1 minute ago, greeneblitz said:

Rosen is the only QB that we shound't take IMO, he is the least "BUFFALO" guy I have seen come out of the draft in years, he has serious concussion issues and has a poor attitude, he's gonna be a issue in the locker room.

Oh, here we go with the "Buffalo guy" crap again...

1 hour ago, T-Bomb said:

The move the Jets made weeks ago could have been "the move" of this draft.  If Darnold doesn't go to the Browns, and Mayfield doesn't go to the Jets, the Bills are SOL.

Rosen is the ONLY answer to our QB problem of the last couple decades.

Yes because ONE player is the answer on a qb draft

there could be as many as 4 starting qbs coming out of this draft

1 minute ago, John from Riverside said:

Yes because ONE player is the answer on a qb draft

there could be as many as 4 starting qbs coming out of this draft

Only one of them is going to be elite, and it's Rosen.