If the Jets get Rosen tonight, Beane failed

T-Bomb

53 minutes ago, T-Bomb said:

The move the Jets made weeks ago could have been "the move" of this draft.  If Darnold doesn't go to the Browns, and Mayfield doesn't go to the Jets, the Bills are SOL.

Rosen is the ONLY answer to our QB problem of the last couple decades.

I was looking for the qualifier, "IMHO" ...?

1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

In the context I believe you meant it, it was still funny, and those NFL analytics people? they're not laughing with you.

Well, hmm, maybe they are laughing all the way to the bank.  They might realize it is an impossible task...

Just now, TPS said:

I was looking for the qualifier, "IMHO" ...?

This is 2018 man, not 1990 BBS'

1 minute ago, T-Bomb said:

My draft night may or may not end at pick #3. Kinda how I feel atm.

Cry yourself to sleep?

Watch a lifetime movie and fall asleep?

Drink yourself into a blackout and pass out with food on your chest?

Watch old clips of Hotrod until you pass out?

56 minutes ago, T-Bomb said:

The move the Jets made weeks ago could have been "the move" of this draft.  If Darnold doesn't go to the Browns, and Mayfield doesn't go to the Jets, the Bills are SOL.

Rosen is the ONLY answer to our QB problem of the last couple decades.

it blows my mind there are people like this...

anytime anyone can act like they KNOW something like this I just have to laugh.

Edited by Stank_Nasty

Just now, Commonsense said:

Cry yourself to sleep?

Watch a lifetime movie and fall asleep?

Drink yourself into a blackout and pass out with food on your chest?

Watch old clips of Hotrod until you pass out?

I think I have a couple recorded episodes of The Expanse, that might do...

3 minutes ago, T-Bomb said:

So, are you hoping for Flutie 2.0?

Mayfield on the Bills? Nah. Lamar is the guy I want the most; Rosen the least (of the projected first rounders that is).

Edit: I don't consider Rudolph a 1st rounder or he'd be below Rosen easily.

Edited by DCOrange

1 minute ago, DCOrange said:

Mayfield on the Bills? Nah. Lamar is the guy I want the most; Rosen the least (of the projected first rounders that is).

Edit: I don't consider Rudolph a 1st rounder or he'd be below Rosen easily.

Aww man, Jackson, ugh.

5 minutes ago, TPS said:

Yes, I'm trying to get used to the fact that everyone has to create a new post to express their feelings...

Hey man, we are all our own individual important snowflakes, gotta get with the times.

45 minutes ago, T-Bomb said:

Right, could qualify, but you'd have to see me at my desk typing, to know it it's a tantrum.  You don't have enough empirical data to make the determination.

And before anyone says I don't have all the empirical data on whether Rosen will be great, don't be silly, you'd need a time machine for that, just like you would have for Brady.

Given the current data, I'm not sure how any FO would not have Rosen #1... 

The tantrum like nature of your initial posts and subsequent posts are empirical data. Also, there is plenty of empirical data on Rosen available. I’ll be happy if the bills get him. 

By the way, I have a PhD in a scientific field and have published research studies in scientifically refereed journals. I know what empirical data is!

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, T-Bomb said:

I think the Jets want Rosen.  The #3 spot should have been the Bills', Beane whiffed.

Jets were willing to overpay to prevent their division rival Bills from jumping ahead of them in the draft order.Smart move, and not much Beane could do about it. The Jets were going to defend their position , and at 6 had the ability to do so. They still could get blocked, but the Bills would have to get to 2, and the Gmen may not want to move. 

Just now, Hebert19 said:

I get that but to say he failed when you don't know what the product will be is a fail.  

You simply can't look at it that way. No one has the benefit of knowing what the product will be.