While some of you are some ugly ass dudes....

Virgil

25 minutes ago, Eric Moulds on my A** said:

My wife won't even be around tonight.. after she saw my reaction to the Sammy Watkins trade up. (I was very against it even then)

She knows better.

I'll watch it with my buddy who's a Ravens fan.

Exciting times.

I didn't know how I felt about swatkins so I was kind of annoyed. I wanted to stand Pat for Mike Evans or trade up for him and watkins wasn't even on my radar. Then most of TBD reassured me it was a good move as we are want to do after drafts (remember how we thought it was so cool that we traded down and still got our EJ guy?). But Watkins passed the eye test and I loved him in buffalo, just really wanted a big red zone guy opposite woods. Now we have that and not a speed guy opposite KB

24 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

Watch out for MILFHUNTER.........

In real life he works for the NSA or something. Real polished dude so he can create whatever avatar name he wants online. Me, I'd be afraid a background check would see a crazy name like that and cost me a job.. paranoia. At least now i'm limited to people that aren't Peterman lovers

Just now, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

I didn't know how I felt about swatkins so I was kind of annoyed. I wanted to stand Pat for Mike Evans or trade up for him and watkins wasn't even on my radar. Then most of TBD reassured me it was a good move as we are want to do after drafts (remember how we thought it was so cool that we traded down and still got our EJ guy?). But Watkins passed the eye test and I loved him in buffalo, just really wanted a big red zone guy opposite woods. Now we have that and not a speed guy opposite KB

Chew on this and it may induce vomit..

When Rex came and ruined this team (albeit got us Tyrod). We had a top  10 defense and our WR's were Sammy, Woods, Goodwin and Hogan. 

A halfway decent coach should've gotten us to the playoffs.

McD has shown he can do more with less, I hope we stay at 12. Let's draft the QB that falls the farthest, an Allen or Rosen. We need to give our coach a lot more to work with. Can't afford to throw picks away. The odds of us making the playoffs like we did last year aren't good. Let's restock the shelves.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Eric Moulds on my A** said:

Chew on this and it may induce vomit..

When Rex came and ruined this team (albeit got us Tyrod). We had a top  10 defense and our WR's were Sammy, Woods, Goodwin and Hogan. 

A halfway decent coach should've gotten us to the playoffs.

McD has shown he can do more with less, I hope we stay at 12. Let's draft the QB that falls the farthest, an Allen or Rosen. We need to give our coach a lot more to work with. Can't afford to throw picks away. The odds of us making the playoffs like we did last year aren't good. Let's restock the shelves.

Oh boy I know. Revisionist history would have schartz HC, tyrod probably never comes but maybe he was on ole Dougie's radar. Roman OC. Takes us to 2 playoff years and we're sitting here debating whether tyrod is an Andy Dalton and whining about not winning enough playoff games as opposed to never making it

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

I don't want to speak for Greggy or Joesixpack but I'm guessing you are going to need to break out your credit card if you want to watch live video of them wetting their bed.

Pfft

there's only ONE option that would cause that reaction, and it would be jackson.

Otherwise, I'm good as gold.

14 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

Pfft

there's only ONE option that would cause that reaction, and it would be jackson.

Otherwise, I'm good as gold.

That wasn't my point.  I think the OP wants to see you wet the bed whether or not it anything to do with the draft.  My guess is that you have a fee for service model.