Do any of these qbs have that instant stardom look?

Bfanlc

You guys think any of these guys have that instant stardom look? Where they look like they are a NFL star waiting to be drafted?

I kind of knew Waston would be good. Seen the guy play at a high level. When was the last time a qb came into the league an almost instant success? What qb did you think coming out of college would be a success and was? 

• Like (+1) 1

Hue Jackson said this about Josh Allen, and it still cracks me up:

"This guy is what the quarterbacks look like when they get out of a truck"

Day by day, he seems like less of an NFL HC and more like an average Joe saying weird things

Edited by JimKellyTryouts

34 minutes ago, Bfanlc said:

You guys think any of these guys have that instant stardom look? Where they look like they are a NFL star waiting to be drafted?

I kind of knew Waston would be good. Seen the guy play at a high level. When was the last time a qb came into the league an almost instant success? What qb did you think coming out of college would be a success and was? 

no, not really,  there are no Andrew Lucks in this draft

34 minutes ago, NickelCity said:

I want to draft Rosen (or Darnold or Mayfield), but I think Lamar will have immediate impact.

What do you see in Lamar that made that kind of impression on you? Did you watch him in college? I think of all the qbs he'd be the biggest project. He makes some really bad throws. Are you thinking he would have the biggest upside or potential? I don't think he could come in and start. He'd need a year or two.

Looks? Well, I think Josh Allen is oh, soooo dreamy but Baker does have his own car so that's way cool. Rosen isn't as cute but he is kinda rich so we could go to lots of totally expensive places and that Sammy, he is just sooo funny and you gotta....uh-oh, I'm late for Trig, see you in study hall...:P

I think Darnold will be a star from close to day 1 and Rosen will be propped up by the media for possibly a few years, but ultimately flop. Mayfield may be a star his rookie season, but I’m not confident he’ll retain that in years 2, 3, 4 and beyond. I think Rudolph will turn into a star in year 2 or beyond. I think Allen will be a bust pretty quickly and Lamar Jackson will struggle to hold a starting job across 3+ seasons.