Just reported on NFL network moving the chains, Browns willing to deal 4th pick - Schefter Reporting the Same

2 minutes ago, D521646 said:

Not enough, IMO.  Browns will want both firsts and their TT picks back, Giants will want 4th and 56, IMO.

Tim-

Of course there will be details.   I was just giving the broad outline.   Plus Bills 56th has around the same value as next year's first.

2 minutes ago, PastorMKC said:

Rumor has it Dorsey wants 12, 22, 65 and 2019 #1 for #4 

You can probably get #2 for that.  

• Like (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, kdiggz said:

He said the right things at the end, doesn't mean it. Threw some shade about Chubb's combine numbers. Also said if it was him he would use the picks on offense.

Anybody knows the Browns need Offense :)

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Coach Tuesday said:

I'm somewhat concerned the Bills will get leapfrogged if they don't pull the trigger soon.

A trade to anything other than 1 is pointless until the draft opens.  I don't care about the media or GM speak that people are sucking up as gospel.  Still an excellent chance three QB's could go to the current teams in the top three slots.  Odds are who is there at 4 probably is not the guy the Bills had pegged as their guy.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, kdiggz said:

He said the right things at the end, doesn't mean it. Threw some shade about Chubb's combine numbers. Also said if it was him he would use the picks on offense.

Cleveland needs to pick a quarterback at #1 and then move down and take McGlinchey in the, lets say #12 spot.

No way I would pay Hyde $5 Million a year to sit behind or split carries with Barkley.   On Chubb, you need a franchise LT before you need a 2nd pass rusher.   So long story short Garrett is right.  They need to use both picks on offense.

1 minute ago, Coach Tuesday said:

I'm somewhat concerned the Bills will get leapfrogged if they don't pull the trigger soon.

Agreed. But it's also the risk you take to make sure you don't get fleeced in a trade scenario. There's so many questions marks that materially impact trades.

Do the Browns want Allen, Darnold, or Mayfield?

If both Mayfield and Rosen are on the board at 3, which do the Jets pick?

Do the Giants pick a QB? Do they WANT a particular QB? Rumors say it's Darnold. Other rumors say they want Barkley.

What about the Broncos? Word on the street says they love Mayfield, and that Rosen is completely off their board.

My head is spinning thinking about it all, but at the end of the day, I TRUST THE PROCESS. Trust in Beane to get one of the guys he wants, at a good value (another big question is, how many of the QBs pass the Beane test). That's all we can do at this point. Either way, I'm going to grab my popcorn tomorrow, and enjoy yelling at my TV.

Go Bills.