Bills' 2018 Regular Season Schedule

6 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

This.

Honestly looks like a 1-6, 2-7 type of start. 

I realize you expect a dropoff, but these are not unbeatable teams. Chargers were a fluke game last year. I don't think they run over us in the home opener. Ravens are hyped up to be something they are not. Green Bay and Minnesota will be tough games, but we thought the same in 2014 when we ran the table on the NFC North. 

Then we get Tennessee at home, and go to Houston and Indy. I mean these aren't unbeatable teams. These games could go either way.

Have some faith.

Edited by What a Tuel
  • Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

I'll put it this way.

Id be more surprised to see the Bills win more of those first 7 or 8 than seeing them lose those games.

I agree Ravens and SD don't scare me, but the Bills don't scare anyone either and as much as everyone loved to bash him, Tyrod is gone. Expect a drop off at QB(unless the rookie beats out McCaron and plays Deshaun Watsonesque).

It must be boring knowing the future.

It's starting to piss me off that they keep scheduling so many home December games. It's almost like someone is telling them, "build a new stadium". Maybe I'm paranoid, but you would think the league would take into consideration the weather in Buffalo in December!! Or is it a purposely executed plan? 

3 minutes ago, first_and_ten said:

It's starting to piss me off that they keep scheduling so many home December games. It's almost like someone is telling them, "build a new stadium". Maybe I'm paranoid, but you would think the league would take into consideration the weather in Buffalo in December!! Or is it a purposely executed plan? 

I was trying to think why would they do these at least 3 years in a row - and I think you answered it with the stadium. 

3 hours ago, GoBills808 said:

On Hawaii-Aleutian Standard Time. You start drinking right after you wake up on Sunday, it's magical.

Watched a few football games on vacation there. Place had this breakfast thing that if you finished you did not pay for it.

Finished it once.

21 minutes ago, Turk71 said:

It must be boring knowing the future.

It is easy he channel Jerry Sullivan.

1 hour ago, Limeaid said:

Yes and three home games in December.

Conspiracy theorists why?

• Punishing Bills for eliminating streak
  • Pressure on Pegulas to get a new domed stadium
  • Pegulas asked for it so they could do some work on stadium

Maybe the snow game got good ratings? It sure was a talked about and fun game.

Better not trade next year's 1st round pick it could be a top 5 pick with this schedule. 

I stand behind my thoughts on the Bills will be taking two steps back in 2018 and 4 steps forward in 2019 as long as QB is addressed in this draft. IMO the QB drafted will sit most of year one while McC is running for his life with this tough schedule. With next years draft picks, FA spending frenzy and a top talent rookie QB drafted this year that sat year one IMO 2019 is going to be a very fun season for sure. Go Bills

18 minutes ago, CajunBillsBacker said:

Well I just booked a flight to my first ever Bills home game. It’s been at the top of my bucket list all my life. Coming in for the Jets game in December. Hoping for snow! 37 years old and only saw snow twice in my life.

Too bad the Bills don't play in April - guaranteed snow! 

54 minutes ago, xRUSHx said:

Better not trade next year's 1st round pick it could be a top 5 pick with this schedule. 

I stand behind my thoughts on the Bills will be taking two steps back in 2018 and 4 steps forward in 2019 as long as QB is addressed in this draft. IMO the QB drafted will sit most of year one while McC is running for his life with this tough schedule. With next years draft picks, FA spending frenzy and a top talent rookie QB drafted this year that sat year one IMO 2019 is going to be a very fun season for sure. Go Bills

This schedule? You mean the pretty average one? It's not a tough schedule.

8 minutes ago, MJS said:

This schedule? You mean the pretty average one? It's not a tough schedule.

Yeah, I don't get it. I mean it changes from year to year but it seems like every year it is always the same claim of "a tough schedule" for us no matter who we play. This must be a tough league. It is tough to win in the NFL.

Edited by What a Tuel
  • Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, What a Tuel said:

Yeah, I don't get it. I mean it changes from year to year but it seems like every year it is always the same claim of "a tough schedule" for us no matter who we play. This must be a tough league. It is tough to win in the NFL.

It drives me crazy, to be honest.

As soon a the schedule comes out there are people shouting from the roof tops how hard it is no matter what it looks like, regardless of things like strength of schedule metrics.

• Like (+1) 1

So the Bills do have 2 TNF games, the last preseason game where starters sit out is good.  The 1st preseason game rest not a problem 

Great schedule , no west coast games , rather not play in NE* on Dec 23 unless it is a meaningless game for them.

Play Green Bay  Sept 30 when weather is good.

7 hours ago, ScottLaw said:

9-7?

Id be surprised if they get to 6.

Not really.

The Bills aren't exactly an exciting team and I think many people expect them to take somewhat of a significant drop this season. 

I'd say it's a good schedule if you plan on getting the rookie QB in there somewhat early when the playoffs will look impossible after a rough start.

Thats EXACTLY what a scheduling elitist would say.

?