Tyrod Taylor turning heads in Cleveland.

PIZ

On 4/19/2018 at 4:42 PM, No Place To Hyde said:

Leadership. Work ethic. Being well dressed (or so they say). 

Literally all he brings to the table. Eventually they will actually play football. They will see he doesn't move an offense. Holds the ball too long. Plays way too conservative. And they will yell and scream to play the rookie.

Plays conservative until he sees Gordon wide open for bombs all season

5 hours ago, BADOLBILZ said:

:lol:

You should be embarrassed for that gawd-awful take is what you should be.......you were so sold on Nate Peterman that you didn't think he might get replaced?

Or just that irrationally hateful of Taylor?  

That indicated a real lack of intelligence on your part and you should have just avoided the Taylor/Peterman subject thereafter.......like I said, even the most passionate Peterphiles/Tyrophobes weren't jumping in to shoot down the notion that Nay Pete might get a quick hook.

Again.......dude didn't even make it past HALFTIME of his first start.......you could not have been more wrong.   Eat it and own it and take your medicine or I will make it a point to keep reminding you.   :thumbsup:

first of all, at the time I was hoping the kid would do well which in turn would mean the team does well, he didn't, I've moved on and could care less about it now. you apparently haven't and still cling to the past as a way to come back and try and insult me. so much more in life to value then what you may think of me, some nobody on a football forum. this joint is full of opinions, hot/cold takes that come and go and can be taken with a grain of salt, yours are no different.

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, nedboy7 said:

Lol. The guy took your bills to the playoffs. Hate away. 

I hate this statement.  I shake my head every time I heard it.  He didn't take us to the playoffs.  Shady and the D did.  TT was part of it, but just because he was on the first Bills team to make the playoffs in the 21st century does not automatically mean he took us there.  By extension, you are literally saying that every single starter...offense, defense and special teams...are playoff caliber players because they were on the first Bills team to make it in eighteen years.  Please, please don't tell me you're saying that.  By that logic, Colton Schmidt took us to the playoffs.  Jordan Matthews took us to the playoffs.  Charles Clay took us to the playoffs.

Argue for or against TT.  Support him if you'd like.  We're all entitled to our opinions.  But please don't only use the fact the TT was on a playoff team as evidence that he is a playoff-caliber QB, or that he was the reason they made the playoffs.  Logic doesn't work that way.

Ya know... I was just thinking today about where the hell a few posters on this board went since Tyrod left the building. 

Guess I should have figured they'd be here.

I think everyone knows exactly who these posters are.

Move on with your lives fellas. I know you feel like you aren't being your true self if you aren't bitching and moaning... but good grief, Taylor isn't a Bill anymore and we're less than a week away from drafting our future Franchise QB.

It says a lot about you that you're pissing and moaning about the past rather than excitedly looking forward.

This Tyrod obsession is sad. 

4 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

I have said TT will give them 5 times more wins. 

But then thinking about it.    

5 x 0 is zero.   ;)

5 is not 5 times more wins than 0 wins.

And I suck at math.

I think next year will be entertaining because some of you clearly just haven't been able to let go. I wish Taylor well, but not at the expense of our team. If he sucks and the Browns suck next year, a couple of the posters in this thread will continue the obsession.

No Taylor threads for me ever again. Dude's not my Quarterback anymore. If any of you are true Bills fans... move on.

22 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Ya know... I was just thinking today about where the hell a few posters on this board went since Tyrod left the building. 

Guess I should have figured they'd be here.

I think everyone knows exactly who these posters are.

Move on with your lives fellas. I know you feel like you aren't being your true self if you aren't bitching and moaning... but good grief, Taylor isn't a Bill anymore and we're less than a week away from drafting our future Franchise QB.

It says a lot about you that you're pissing and moaning about the past rather than excitedly looking forward.

It moved to lamenting the thought of drafting Lamar Jackson....cuz you know they are the exact same player

Even though they arent

10 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:
14 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

I have said TT will give them 5 times more wins. 

But then thinking about it.    

5 x 0 is zero.   ;)

5 is not 5 times more wins than 0 wins.

And I suck at math.

And you suck at reading jokes.  

I said TT will help get them at least 5 wins.  That is a compliment.  

If you doubt me, please read the tread from the start again and you will see what I wrote.  

10 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

It cut both ways.   

2 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

And you suck at reading jokes. 

I said TT will help get them at least 5 wins.  That is a compliment.  

If you doubt me, please read the tread from the start again and you will see what I wrote.  

That was a joke? Failing basic math was a joke?

Okay then :thumbsup:

2 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

It cut both ways.   

Past tense? If you want to argue that, sure...

But I'm not the one in here talking about him... or one of the folks who seemingly disappeared from the message board once Taylor was traded.

But now it only cuts one way... have fun talking about the past, folks!

13 hours ago, The Red King said:

I hate this statement.  I shake my head every time I heard it.  He didn't take us to the playoffs.  Shady and the D did.  TT was part of it, but just because he was on the first Bills team to make the playoffs in the 21st century does not automatically mean he took us there.  By extension, you are literally saying that every single starter...offense, defense and special teams...are playoff caliber players because they were on the first Bills team to make it in eighteen years.  Please, please don't tell me you're saying that.  By that logic, Colton Schmidt took us to the playoffs.  Jordan Matthews took us to the playoffs.  Charles Clay took us to the playoffs.

Argue for or against TT.  Support him if you'd like.  We're all entitled to our opinions.  But please don't only use the fact the TT was on a playoff team as evidence that he is a playoff-caliber QB, or that he was the reason they made the playoffs.  Logic doesn't work that way.

He played the most important position right? That’s why the whole frencheyes insanity on here.  He did enough to get them there. Mainly he didn’t make stupid mistakes. The whole team liked him and was behind him.  He is not a top notch QB. But he certainly didn’t deserve the hate he got.  See how logic works?  

• Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

He played the most important position right? That’s why the whole frencheyes insanity on here.  He did enough to get them there. Mainly he didn’t make stupid mistakes. The whole team liked him and was behind him.  He is not a top notch QB. But he certainly didn’t deserve the hate he got.  See how logic works?  

31st > 32nd at least.  ?

http://www.espn.com/nfl/statistics/team/_/stat/passing

• Haha (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

Where did I say I hated him?  Reread my replies in this thread.  He is the baseline for average and was a good fit for the team until they finally outgrew him last season.  I'm grateful to him for his contributions to the team, but the Bills finally need more out of the QB position then he can provide.  I have stated I think the trade will work out for the best for both teams and TT.  I've also noted that I think he will do good things for Cleveland.  Just because I don't think he is a playoff calibur QB does not mean I hate the guy.

...and by your logic Dilfer is an elite QB, because he was the QB of a Super Bowl Champion.  Same with Foles.  Again, logic doesn't work that way.

49 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

That was a joke? Failing basic math was a joke?

Okay then :thumbsup:

Past tense? If you want to argue that, sure...

But I'm not the one in here talking about him... or one of the folks who seemingly disappeared from the message board once Taylor was traded.

But now it only cuts one way... have fun talking about the past, folks!

Yes, Tyrod apologists it was a joke.  It’s not my fault you failed to see it.  

The Tyrod love / hate cuts both ways.  

I hope you enjoyed your Alternate truth.  

18 hours ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

first of all, at the time I was hoping the kid would do well which in turn would mean the team does well, he didn't, I've moved on and could care less about it now. you apparently haven't and still cling to the past as a way to come back and try and insult me. so much more in life to value then what you may think of me, some nobody on a football forum. this joint is full of opinions, hot/cold takes that come and go and can be taken with a grain of salt, yours are no different.

So you had a ridiculously ****ty take and now want to point on that there is more to life than takes?   Well no ****!:lol:

There is also a point where you just don't say stupid **** on here in the first place.   That was one of those points.    Just helping educate you on how a message board works.  

This board is about entertainment.......just like the game we watch is supposed to be.........and I find it entertaining that you were prancing like a fancy boy in this thread and now you are getting all upset and philosophical.   U mad bro'? :lol::beer:    

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, nedboy7 said:

QBs  are like presidents. When things go welll, they get all the credit. When they go bad, he gets all the blame.  That's why they make the big bucks.