Barbara Bush

5 hours ago, Joe Miner said:

That person needs to be hurt, REALLY BADLY. I usually don't say that about another human being, but she deserves it. Totally classless POS, but what else do you expect from the left.

5 hours ago, Joe Miner said:

Disgusting. She and Roger Stone deserve each other:

Trump political consigliere Roger Stone unloaded on Barbara Bush in an Instagram post on Tuesday evening just hours after her death. There, Stone wrote that the former first lady was a “nasty drunk” and posted a quote from him suggesting that if you lit her body on fire it would “burn for three days.”

https://www.nhregister.com/entertainment/the-wrap/article/Roger-Stone-Disses-Barbara-Bush-as-a-Nasty-12844134.php

31 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Wow, I knew Trump's people didn't like the Bush's, but gees. Why would he draw attention to himself like that? 

Complete lack of the awareness and empathy gene. 

That and he's a !@#$ idiot. 

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

I'm sure she considers gender to be a fluid concept, so I'm calling him an idiot.

fluid?  fluid?  yes yes i suppose

nudge nudge wink wink say no more

12 hours ago, njbuff said:

That person needs to be hurt, REALLY BADLY. I usually don't say that about another human being, but she deserves it. Totally classless POS, but what else do you expect from the left.

Couldn't you apply the same logic you just used for people like Ted Nugent and Roger Stone and say, "what else do you expect from the right?"  There's extreme pos zealots on both sides of the aisle.

Edited by Doc Brown
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

Couldn't you apply the same logic you just used for people like Ted Nugent and Roger Stone and say, "what else do you expect from the right?"  There's extreme pos zealots on both sides of the aisle.

Of course you can condemn both sides, but there is a lot more of this hateful rhetoric that comes from left. It’s just a fact.

I can give you a lot more examples of the left doing hateful things. And I am no conservative.

6 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

i don't really care what Ted or Roger have to say, I've never heard of or read or listened to ANYTHING from Roger Stone.

19 hours ago, njbuff said:

That's nothing. Check this out.

https://news.google.com/news/amp?caurl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.huffingtonpost.com%2Fentry%2Ftrayon-white-holocaust-museum_us_5ad964dee4b03c426dacd8d0#pt0-654511

"During his time inside, White pointed to an image of Nazi stormtroopers surrounding a woman who was wearing a sign that read: “I am a German girl and allowed myself to be defiled by a Jew.” He asked Lynn Williams, the museum’s director of leadership programs, if the stormtroopers were “protecting her.” 

When told that they were forcing her to march down a street in Norden, Germany, White offered that “marching is a form of protecting.”"

"I’ll be coming back to see more of the museum. I didn’t get a chance to see the whole thing,” he said. “But I think it’s a lot of education here, a lot of synergy here between what happened to the Jewish community and the African community."

then you have the aid asking if the jewish interment camps were "like gated communities."