Would you be pissed if the Bills traded up and drafted Barkley?

Jobot

7 hours ago, Dafan said:

If the bills traded up to 5 or 6 and the top QBs were taken (as in buffalo trades before the picks were made) then I might be fine with it.

IMO even if he’s there at 12 and all 4 QB’s are gone there’s no way we’re taking a RB 

I love Barkley, and i think he is one of the best (if not the best) back to come out of college in the last 10 years.  But we just cant do that.  It would be suicide.  A RB does not make a team, no matter how good. 

That said...i'd probably be estatic if they did this because i love him....but deep down i know its the wrong move.

12 hours ago, Jobot said:

Saquon Barkley is being labeled as a better prospect that Ezekial Elliot, and some saying the best RB prospect since Adrian Peterson...We all saw last year what a GREAT run game (or lack of) can do to someone like Dak Prescott (who can only be considered a mediocre qb at best IMO after last year).

So why not trade up and get Barkley while all these other teams are shooting dice on all qbs?  Would you be upset if the Bills went up and got Barkley at 2 with NY?  Obviously you'd then commit the rest of your draft to building a dominant O-Line.

Ain't going to happen. The Giants  , if we trade up to 2 will want assurances that we will not draft any players they want. I think the Giants want Barkley  and they would be pissed. 

love to have Barkley

Shoot my TV if they drafted him.
So not a need.

even he is likely worth Giants picking him at two for them. Chubb as well though.
Bills have more important goals to accomplish than this impressive as hell RB.

another time perhaps..

1 hour ago, Augie said:

I think the OP is taking advantage of our current state of delirium.  

i can see that. low hanging fruit though for OP