Aaron Rodgers frustrated!!!

KGun12TD

Aaron Rodgers is the most talented QB in the NFL and probably the best all around QB, and for years he has been held back by questionable defenses and a lack of a real run game. I thought by now he would have 3 rings and instead his team is toiling in mediocrity. I understand his frustration.

2 hours ago, row_33 said:

hard to be humble with back 2 back Hall of Fame elite SB QBs taking up all these years

To me, GB with Favre and Rodgers is like the Colts with Peyton Manning....have they had success, Yes.

Have they had as much success as they could have had with that level of QB talent - Hell to the No!

18 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

To me, GB with Favre and Rodgers is like the Colts with Peyton Manning....have they had success, Yes.

Have they had as much success as they could have had with that level of QB talent - Hell to the No!

It's a competitive sport, the NFC especially.

Peyton ran up against a superior Brady, and Brady didn't have 1/10th the talent in skill players during Peyton's years with the Colts

3 hours ago, KGun12TD said:

Yes but he is old so would only offer our first and then negotiate from there.

we should offer them our 22 as this would make up for the pick we gave up for Losman that should have been used to draft Rodgers :D

29 minutes ago, row_33 said:

Peyton ran up against a superior Brady, and Brady didn't have 1/10th the talent in skill players during Peyton's years with the Colts

Peyton also didn't have the opposing defense's signals and/or gameplan.