Aaron Rodgers frustrated!!!

KGun12TD

Just now, co_springs_billsfan said:

Aaron.  It just doesn't work for us to sign Packers cast offs:

Matt Flynn

Craig Nall

Brian Brohm

Let's not grow this list...

...HINT: sarcasm.......Nall ball was a big NOT.....ditto for Error Flynn and Brian Broom........Aaron a cast off?.....seriously and in the same sentence as those Three Stooges?....got it.....

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Tough call. I'm partial to OM.

I hate to be the guy that says this, but it's not even that close.  Unless you're really into cars, maybe?  Otherwise, Munn all the way.

6 hours ago, K-9 said:

As much as I like Rodgers, he's not getting any younger and, if we're going to invest that much in a QB, I'd rather it be on a rookie who can be "that guy" for the next 12-15 years instead. 

I hear you.  He's 34 years old but remember he sat behind Favre for 3 years.  Still he's taken a beating for a decade.  You could probably still get 4 very good years out of him.

13 hours ago, kota said:

Rodgers has gone all hollywood.  Dating to many celebrities or something.

Respect

10 hours ago, Koko78 said:

Peyton also didn't have the opposing defense's signals and/or gameplan.

Brady has a great defense. Peyton's team was built for passing Downs to catch up. The pats were a mismatch in hell that year as Brady was a great game manager at the time, and Peyton could never jump a large enough lead to make the offense predictable.

Plus felt like they always played in foxborough. The belechik Brady beef baffles me, Bradys first half of his career couldn't have been successful without beli and beli's success has been on Brady in the second half of the career. They need each other.. like stringer bell and barksdale in the wire

14 hours ago, KGun12TD said:

In a heartbeat

Best QB in the game. Played entire professional career in similar weather, instantly make us legit afc contenders

• Like (+1) 1