The Sean Hannity Show!!

On 4/17/2018 at 7:51 PM, Tiberius said:

False equality. Nice rhetorical device, but most intelligent people will easily see through it. 

Hannity, O'Reilly and Ingram all disgraced propagandist.

Hannity has had Sara Carter on his show several times over the past year and she is turning out to be one of the few that have had a good handle on the real Russia and IC stuff.  She's looking like a champ and has been a good reason to tune in from time to time. 

This thread is evidence that that we as a nation will never recover.

There is a MSM reporter that was reporting on a story that said reporter was compromised on and this thread devolved into a political finger point, Idiots vs Idiots.

Our republic is dead. 

23 minutes ago, Thurmal34 said:

There is a MSM reporter that was reporting on a story that said reporter was compromised on and this thread devolved into a political finger point, Idiots vs Idiots.

Our republic is dead. 

One of the prerequisites to be taken seriously here is to make sense. Please spell out who you are referring to.

8 hours ago, Thurmal34 said:

Our republic is dead. 

Recover from what? And to where?

8 minutes ago, Thurmal34 said:

As a journalist, Hannity should not have commented on Cohen as Hannity was compromised. 

Yeah, but it doesn’t really matter....

18 minutes ago, Thurmal34 said:

As a journalist, Hannity should not have commented on Cohen as Hannity was compromised. 

At least two things wrong with that take.

1. Hannity is not a "journalist", he's a pundit.

2. Your position would require pee-poles like George Stuff-a-pole-up-his-azz to not comment on the Clintons because he used to work for them. 

48 minutes ago, row_33 said:

Yeah, but it doesn’t really matter....

Which is such a shame. The free press and journalistic integrity is vital in a free and open society. What’s so puzzling it it feels like no one cares that it is dying.

• Thank you (+1) 1

You have high ideals, which is very good.

and our day and age have tried to tell us it doesn’t matter; so the media strategy is to pave over any exposed wrongdoings and continue by inertia to let them do whatever they want in peace 

don't let them shake you in your personal life struggle for excellence, it’s hard....

And media have changed in outreach and influence, a million viewers is considered important, that would have been pathetic in pre-internet days. So a cable TV show isn’t doing anything, anyone watching is already on the side of the panel and learns nothing.

5 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

A journalist? You're an idiot and a !@#$ing moron if you believe that.

Most media constantly tell us that the only important thing is to be on TV or in a movie.

Libs set up a fake ideal to impose on people

then flout it publicly

then dismiss exposure by saying 59 wrongs make a right

then impose a new fake ideal as if nothing haooened

Destroying generations of people who believe them 

1 hour ago, Thurmal34 said:

Which is such a shame. The free press and journalistic integrity is vital in a free and open society. What’s so puzzling it it feels like no one cares that it is dying.

Thats because you haven't lurked down here long enough. Plenty of posters have spilled pages of digital ink on that issue. 

15 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Since when is Sean Hannity a journalist?

To be fair, many people can't differentiate between paid propagandists and journos anymore. Because the latter is an endangered species and rarely makes an appearance on televised news these days, or print, or radio...

4 hours ago, row_33 said:

I agree, journalists don’t do even 5 percent of the work we took for granted even 15 years ago.

not a shred of fact checking or research or thought goes into it

Catherine Herridge and Sara Carter can certainly be called journalists that work their trade.

17 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

Catherine Herridge and Sara Carter can certainly be called journalists that work their trade.

These two are LIGHT YEARS ahead of their "so called" competition when it comes to being solid journalists.

Like I said, it's not even close.

Plus, Sara Carter in a bikini............................... DAMN. 

They are all weasels.  After the election, I stopped watching the talking head opinion shows that have replaced the news - and feel a lot less stressed.  I think each network is good at stirring up those basic of emotions and giving everybody the sense that the world is constantly on the ledge looking at Armageddon because it's good for business.  If cable news went away for an entire year worldwide, the world would be a different place.

There's no news on TV anymore, that's the irony.  The media makes you work for the real stuff - the best you can do is read plenty of various sources and draw your own conclusions.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, njbuff said:

These two are LIGHT YEARS ahead of their "so called" competition when it comes to being solid journalists.

You have violated a long term understanding here that requires you to post a picture of what you seem to be describing as "very tasty". Consider this a warning and our notice to you to fulfill your obligation.

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, njbuff said:

Pics?

1 hour ago, njbuff said:

I wish I had em, but maybe you can get a few if you google her.

I already did it and know what she looks like in a bikini. Don't anyone confuse her with Sarah Carter, the Canadian actress who has a ton of bikini pictures on the net. As far as posting them, that's your job and further failure to post them will earn you a serious penalty (think dinner with gator serious).

• Haha (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

I already did it and know what she looks like in a bikini. Don't anyone confuse her with Sarah Carter, the Canadian actress who has a ton of bikini pictures on the net. As far as posting them, that's your job and further failure to post them will earn you a serious penalty (think dinner with gator serious).

Id rather shave my face with a chainsaw.

• Haha (+1) 1