The Sean Hannity Show!!

Still, Fox will still have to address these issues. A network spokeswoman had no immediate comment on the matter on Monday.

Monday's disclosure demonstrates just how tight-knit the pro-Trump media world is. Not only does Hannity advise Trump, not only does Trump promote Hannity's show, not only does Hannity attack Trump's critics -- Hannity and Trump even share the same lawyer.

Cohen is one kind of Trump protector, Hannity is another kind.

Hannity is downplaying the extent of the lawyer-client relationship between himself and Cohen. On his radio show Monday afternoon, he said he has "eight" different lawyers, and that he never paid Cohen any legal fees.

"I never retained him in the traditional sense as retaining a lawyer; I never received an invoice from Michael; I never paid legal fees to Michael, but I have, occasionally, had brief discussions with him about legal questions about which I wanted his input and perspective," Hannity said on the radio.

But even according to Hannity's account, he was taking free legal advice from someone on the president's payroll.

Hannity has not disclosed that fact during his on-air discussions about Cohen.

In the television news business on Monday, reporters and producers exchanged "can you believe this?" emails and texts.

Hannity's detractors pounced right away.

Simon Maloy of the anti-Fox group Media Matters tweeted: "Pause for a moment to reflect upon what one Sean Hannity might do with news that an MSNBC personality had hidden a relationship with a Clinton attorney under criminal investigation."

Even a fellow Fox host, Juan Williams, raised this issue on the network's 5 p.m. talk show "The Five" Monday evening.

"The question for me is why Sean didn't disclose this earlier," Williams said.

http://money.cnn.com/2018/04/16/media/sean-hannity-conflicts-of-interest/index.html

Comey saying Trump operates like a Mafia boss really fits in with his relationship with Cohen and Hannity 

“I think what it was was the nature of La Cosa Nostra, is an effort to make everyone part of the family. There’s an expression in the Mafia—there’s a distinction between a friend of yours and a friend of ours. A friend of yours is someone on the outside of the family, a friend of ours, an ‘amica nostra’ is the way they talked about it in Sicilian, is part of the Family, capital F.”

20 hours ago, DC Tom said:

One of these days, he's going to start a thread and people are simply not going to respond to him.

I eagerly await that day.

If YOU didn't respond, we'd be one step closer :rolleyes:.

Edited by reddogblitz

6 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Closer to what? You want people not to respond to me? 

Have i offened you? :wub:

I don't have any problems with you.  I respond when it's appropriate.  I was mostly laughing at/mocking DC for responding saying people shouldn't respond (regardless of others responses).

Ed Driscoll:  THE MEDIA’S ‘SEAN HANNITY STANDARD’ IS A WONDERFUL IDEA!

“Now that we are entering the era of the ‘Sean Hannity Standard,’ we will finally be enlightened with full disclosures from every political journalist/commentator about their personal relationships with Democrat politicians and their respective handlers. I am especially eager to hear from Andrea Mitchell, Maggie Haberman, and Joe Scarborough.”

As Kurt Schlichter likes to say, the left are going to hate living up to their own rules.

UPDATE (FROM GLENN): As I said earlier, I think we’re entitled to know the names of which “journalists” Fusion GPS had on its payroll. But weirdly, that hasn’t been released. Confidentiality and privacy, ya know.

https://pjmedia.com/instapundit/294368/

Edited by B-Man

This thread is all my fault boo hoo hoo ha!  B-)

Ok, i will take responsibility.  Let me sum up, for all those at home:

Sean Hannity is an actor playing a role.  He's in it for himself.  Duh.

So is every other MSNBC, CNN, FOX, whoever the F anchor/talking head.

I think that about covers it.

Edited by {::'KayCeeS::}