The Sean Hannity Show!!

• 3 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

What corruption racket has ever had its own TV show? Or network even? Hannity might be deeply involved in all this cesspool of corruption too, he was working with Cohen

What, specifically, was he working on with Cohen?

• Sad 1

Just now, Koko78 said:

What, specifically, was he working on with Cohen?

We don't know yet. I'm still going to speculate is was dirty though. You run with the dogs you get fleas. 

Hannity looks like a Trump Swamp creature

• 2 years later...
2 minutes ago, westside2 said:

I'm not sure either, but what does that have to do with this thread?

Trump has yet to present a clear vision for a second term. And last night he did not name a single agenda item when directly asked.

Just now, BillStime said:

Trump has yet to present a clear vision for a second term. And last night he did not name a single agenda item when directly asked.

And? That's all you got? Seems a little nit picky to me. I don't go by a person's word, I go by their actions. He was doing a great job before covid came around. He definitely had the economy rolling. I expect more of the same when reelected. 

6 minutes ago, westside2 said:

And? That's all you got? Seems a little nit picky to me. I don't go by a person's word, I go by their actions. He was doing a great job before covid came around. He definitely had the economy rolling. I expect more of the same when reelected. 

He got lucky on econ9my 

5 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

He got lucky on econ9my 

Interesting take. So you don’t believe his policies had anything to do with the economic boom we had going? If not, then I’m guessing you think it doesn’t make any difference at all who’s President and we should elect Captain Kangaroo!

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

Interesting take. So you don’t believe his policies had anything to do with the economic boom we had going? If not, then I’m guessing you think it doesn’t make any difference at all who’s President and we should elect Captain Kangaroo!

He came into office with economy taking off, tax cuts might have been a boost, but trade war was a drag, anti-immigration was a drag, and the uncertainty he projects is a drag, but economy, the world economy, chugs on 

26 minutes ago, westside2 said:

Me? Your savior went on TV last night and couldn't articulate his plan for his second term.

Swing and a miss....

made w/ Imgflip meme maker

11 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

He came into office with economy taking off, tax cuts might have been a boost, but trade war was a drag, anti-immigration was a drag, and the uncertainty he projects is a drag, but economy, the world economy, chugs on 

So it’s your opinion that the President has nothing to do with the economic direction of the country? It’s a total coincidence that the economy was really good before the pandemic? If you’re right, then what difference does it make if he’s re-elected? What’s the big advantage under Uncle Joe? You’re hoping Joe will start a war that Trump has avoided?  Please don’t tell me Joe’s gonna cool the planet! ?

7 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

So it’s your opinion that the President has nothing to do with the economic direction of the country? It’s a total coincidence that the economy was really good before the pandemic? If you’re right, then what difference does it make if he’s re-elected? What’s the big advantage under Uncle Joe? You’re hoping Joe will start a war that Trump has avoided?  Please don’t tell me Joe’s gonna cool the planet! ?

Did I say nothing? 

The presidency is about more than the economy. The guy we have now is literally trying to kill Obamacare in the middle of a pandemic. ?‍♀️

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Did I say nothing? 

The presidency is about more than the economy. The guy we have now is literally trying to kill Obamacare in the middle of a pandemic. ?‍♀️

He’s not trying to kill Obamacare in the middle of a pandemic. He was trying to kill it long before your ever heard the word pandemic. Has there been an executive order or proposed legislation in the last three months you’d like to cite? 

• Like (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

He’s not trying to kill Obamacare in the middle of a pandemic. He was trying to kill it long before your ever heard the word pandemic. Has there been an executive order or proposed legislation in the last three months you’d like to cite? 

No, it’s going before the Supreme Court to kill it. Keep up, Will youwill you

1 minute ago, westside2 said:

Can you be more specific?

Yes 

lol