Mark Sanchez suspended 1st 4 games of season

lets trade both first round picksand next years number 1 and both second round picks for Sanchez!  Look at this writeup -just what we need at QB- he has a great writeup - so he must be worth trading all those picks! 

• 6'2"HEIGHT
  • 227LBS.WEIGHT
ANALYSIS

STRENGTHS

Positives: Ascending talent whose intangibles for the position are just as impressive as his physical tools. ... Cerebral. ... Reads defenses well and rarely throws into coverage. ... Goes through his progression quickly and takes what the defense gives him. ... Recognizes the blitz very well for a player of his experience and often targets the defenses' weak link when being blitzed. ... Good setup and a smooth, over-the-top delivery. ... Legitimate NFL arm strength. ... Capable of making every NFL throw, including the deep ball. ... Rather than relying on pure arm strength, Sanchez combines good velocity with rare anticipation, especially for a player of his limited experience. ... Consistently releases his passes before his receivers have even made their breaks, giving the defense little time to react. ... Distributes the ball all over the field. ... Good short-, medium-, and long-range accuracy. ... Consistently places his passes where only his receiver can get it and throws a very catchable ball. ... When healthy, showed very surprising mobility for his size. ... Can evade the pass rush and will scramble if the defense gives free yards. ... Rare accuracy on the rollout. ... Squares his shoulders and can fire the ball with consistency and accuracy. ... Team captain. ... Blue-collar work ethic. 
Edited by Pete
  • Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Augie said:

I thought he was gone. Who was he with last year? Sounds like PED’s, but for a QB? I guess pitchers used them too, not just the batters, so.....

Da Bears. Not sure if he was even active on Sundays but I remember them signing him.

3 minutes ago, Augie said:

I thought he was gone. Who was he with last year? Sounds like PED’s, but for a QB? I guess pitchers used them too, not just the batters, so.....

Plus it could be getting healthy/recovery 

but he claims to have been tested 73 times in his career and completely blind sided by the news. Who knows... odds are he took something but odds are he wasn’t taking snaps September 2018 anyway 

11 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

Plus it could be getting healthy/recovery 

but he claims to have been tested 73 times in his career and completely blind sided by the news. Who knows... odds are he took something but odds are he wasn’t taking snaps September 2018 anyway 

Yeah, it's possible that I’m suspended too, and it will matter just as much.