Charlie Casserly Polled 24 NFL Teams this Week for Their Top Four QBs

2 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

No way to know who the teams were that he didn't ask.

No way to know WHO on those 24 teams he asked too. Head coach? GM? Head Scouts? Assistant to the Regional Manager? Depending on who he asked could greatly skew the numbers as well.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, Cripple Creek said:

Yeah, if they are feeding him legit info that is huge.

i dislike Darnold the most of the bunch. Maybe a good thing I’m JAG.

That's the thing.  We don't know if the information is legit or is disinformation.  Look how the lemmings here are gulping it up as confirmed fact.

4 minutes ago, No Place To Hyde said:

No way to know WHO on those 24 teams he asked too. Head coach? GM? Head Scouts? Assistant to the Regional Manager? Depending on who he asked could greatly skew the numbers as well.

Sounds like a job for George Costanza.  Maybe Mr Wilhelm moved along with him over to the Jets.  I'm looking forward to a rework of "Meet the Mets" as sung by Wilhelm.

52 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Most shocking for me is no Mason Rudolph votes. :rolleyes:

You forgot Mike White and LOLetta being omitted.

Also those two teams who rank Allen first must obviously be idiots, since we have so many on this board who are positive he's a 4th round talent at best and a sure-bust.

Also why only 24 teams? That's leaving out 25% of the league? (Didn't get to watch video yet just looked at graphic, maybe it's answered in there)

1 minute ago, SouthNYfan said:

You forgot Mike White and LOLetta being omitted.

Also those two teams who rank Allen first must obviously be idiots, since we have so many on this board who are positive he's a 4th round talent at best and a sure-bust.

Also why only 24 teams? That's leaving out 25% of the league? (Didn't get to watch video yet just looked at graphic, maybe it's answered in there)

Charlie is still waiting for the call back from 1/4 of the league.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, horned dogs said:

Charlie is still waiting for the call back from 1/4 of the league.

Seriously?

I mean if you are, thanks for the answer.

(I'm at work and can't watch the video yet)

Followup: 

Why release the list before you get all the answers??