Rosen as a Bill

post away,  no one should be kneeling when people died for are country and flag for there service. I’m a veteran of the Airforce and Army. You disrespect yourself and your team and your country when you do that. So that has nothing to do with politics. It’s about respecting the flag and the servicemen who are presenting the flag and arms. Also I respect there right to protest just don’t do it on the Job. If I did that on my Job I would be fired. By the way I voted for Obama twice and I respect the office of the president

no matter who it is. 

Edited by Thurmanator 12074
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Royale with Cheese said:

This will be my reaction if we draft Rosen.  I will just need another Bills fan to hug....also an ocean.

super-happy-men.gif

Speaking of which, have you heard anything about a BBA draft party? Checking with the folks now...

Just now, DrDawkinstein said:

Speaking of which, have you heard anything about a BBA draft party? Checking with the folks now...

I haven't.  I'm kinda out of the loop with them since I've haven't watched a Bills game there in a few years.

I'm going with a guy from work somewhere.  Not sure where yet but somewhere probably in Buckhead.

He's a Cowboy fan....he's cool though.  I'm watching every single pick and will need Uber to get home.  I already took off work on Friday.

Just now, Royale with Cheese said:

I haven't.  I'm kinda out of the loop with them since I've haven't watched a Bills game there in a few years.

I'm going with a guy from work somewhere.  Not sure where yet but somewhere probably in Buckhead.

He's a Cowboy fan....he's cool though.  I'm watching every single pick and will need Uber to get home.  I already took off work on Friday.

We should get the band back together. I could do Buckhead.

Yeah, I have a work event at TopGolf all day Thursday, to the draft Thursday night, and took off Friday and Monday. So lets do this thing! I sense it could end up at Follies....

• Like (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, Thurmanator 12074 said:

No I would not. He is not really a good fit with our coach or GM or City. Guy should be playing for a big city team. He will be frustrated and unhappy here. Small town USA is not for him and he turns me off with his attitude. I predict he will drop in this draft and will end up in Arizona 

How could you possibly know this? Are you his psychiatrist? I think you're just making this up. I love it when people try to psychoanalyze total strangers.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

20 minutes ago, Thurmanator 12074 said:

post away,  no one should be kneeling when people died for are country and flag for there service. I’m a veteran of the Airforce and Army. You disrespect yourself and your team and your country when you do that. So that has nothing to do with politics. It’s about respecting the flag and the servicemen who are presenting the flag and arms. Also I respect there right to protest just don’t do it on the Job. If I did that on my Job I would be fired. By the way I voted for Obama twice and I respect the office of the president

no matter who it is. 

It's not worth getting into it, but look up why Kaepernick and other players decided to start kneeling over previously sitting for the anthem and tell me he's disrespecting the military.  

1 minute ago, MarlinTheMagician said:

Don't want Rosen, really don't want Rosen at all, much prefer any of the other "big three" -- but as the poster above said, if they conclude that is their guy I am all in and a huge Rosen fan.  For now, gimme Allen, Darnold or Mayfield in that order. 

Fair enough. I'll leave the ultimate decision to the pros as well.

1 minute ago, Chuck Wagon said:

It's not worth getting into it, but look up why Kaepernick and other players decided to start kneeling over previously sitting for the anthem and tell me he's disrespecting the military.  

If they dont know the truth by now, they are being willfully ignorant and will never change. Regardless of all the evidence otherwise. All they see is a uppity black disrespecting the "troops".

But lets not turn this into another infamous Kaep thread. Let it go. Onward and Upward.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, kdiggz said:

i'm trying to picture what it would actually be like if they said "the Buffalo Bills select...JOSH ROSEN, QB UCLA."  i would either run down the street screaming or i would be too emotional to move and i would just curl up in a ball and weep tears of joy.  i wish i was kidding.  i need to get a new hobby

I will be doing the Ric Flair strut for weeks, anywhere and everywhere.

2 minutes ago, Chuck Wagon said:

I already know why he was kneeling, but 80 percent of the public do not agree he should do it while the national anthem is being played and the colors and flag are presented be service members. Sure he has the right to do it. But doing it on the job makes no sense and turns veterans like me off. My dad died in vietnam war for that flag and our national anthem. So please spare me the details. 

55 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Tell me you wouldnt be excited for this...

pa7tp7lasgr01.jpg

I will not tell you that I wouldn't be excited for this because this is what would make me happiest.

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Fair enough. I'll leave the ultimate decision to the pros as well.

If they dont know the truth by now, they are being willfully ignorant and will never change. Regardless of all the evidence otherwise. All they see is a uppity black disrespecting the "troops".

But lets not turn this into another infamous Kaep thread. Let it go. Onward and Upward.

Can't agree more.  People are going to cling to their narratives despite any evidence presented.

Personally I think Rosen would be an amazing fit for our team, I think his personality meshes great with McDermott / Beane, a smart guy who learns from past mistakes and plays it pretty cool.  He seems he really wants to beat Brady at everything and would relish going head to head twice a year.  The way he's been talking about Brady recently makes me think he's go a pretty good idea he'll be in the AFC East.

• Like (+1) 2