Patriots After Lamar Jackson?

H2o

So many of you have been saying "maybe we should've drafted Mahomes last year," and yet nobody wants Jackson.

Jackson will be the real deal. Rose, Jackson, Mayfield, Darnold in that order.

If the Bills move up just to take Josh Allen, god help us. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Derby Dan said:

The patriots are not after Lamar Jackson.  It is a smoke screen.  He would not fit their system.  They are after Allen or Mayfield and are just trying to get someone to take the bum.  Jackson is like TT.  Inaccurate and athletic.  It wont be in the NFL long.  RG3. 

They are not getting either one. Any team in this league that allows the Pats to trade up that high should be blackballed.

The Rams are on the list.

Just now, Derby Dan said:

You are joking correct.  Jackson will be heading west to the cardinals.  Foolish comment.   No team is wasting a top ten pick on Jackson

I didn't say anybody would, only that he's perhaps the 2nd or 3rd best prospect out there. If we don't move up, we should nab him at 12. 

Jackson on the Patriots would be a nightmare for us. 

The NFL game is changing. The Texans with Watson, and the Chiefs with Mahomes are at the forefront of what direction the league is going in. Defensive players are far too fast and agile for your offensive line to have any sort of chance at protecting a non-elusive QB (think old school drop back passers). Unless you have an all-league offensive line, or you have a QB who's lightening quick with his decisions and throws, your QB is simply not going to last a whole season. I think Lamar Jackson is going a LOT sooner than fans think. That's because I think he's widely scene as a game changing franchise QB whose game transfers perfectly to the direction the NFL game is going in. I totally believe that Belichick wants Lamar Jackson, as I do the Bills wanting him also.

Edited by 1billsfan

30 minutes ago, Derby Dan said:

They are in talks with the Browns for their fourth round pick and they will snag with Allen or Mayfield.  My source tells me we are trying to trade up with the Giants and if that does not work out, they will go after the Browns pick

I for one, am glad this guy is back. Just for the pure entertainment value. Don’t ever change Dunkirk Don, or whatever your name is

39 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

My dream is that the Jets take Jackson at 3 but the runner up would be the Patriots drafting Jackson in the 1st rd. The Patriots lose to Foles in the Super Bowl and then draft Lamar with a 1st rd pick, things are finally starting to point upwards if this happens.

Yes we clearly have shown ourselves to be much smarter then the patriots

Or Lamar Jackson sitting behind Brady and fixing his lower body mechanics then tortures us for the next 10 years.

You can say it till your blue in the face....Lamar Jackson was a stud in college.....and in the right system is probably going to be a beast in the pro's

We appear to be honed in on Rosen which is fine with me......Jackson is my plan B.....but for the love of god please someone draft him out of the division

• Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Yes we clearly have shown ourselves to be much smarter then the patriots

Or Lamar Jackson sitting behind Brady and fixing his lower body mechanics then tortures us for the next 10 years.

You can say it till your blue in the face....Lamar Jackson was a stud in college.....and in the right system is probably going to be a beast in the pro's

We appear to be honed in on Rosen which is fine with me......Jackson is my plan B.....but for the love of god please someone draft him out of the division

I'm hoping the Bills get either Darnold, Mayfield or Jackson. I just see way too many flags regarding Rosen being a fit for the Bills...non-mobile, concussion prone, toughness is questionable, likes to hear himself talk way too much and is going to constantly be putting a target on his and his teams backs, and lastly I don't think he would ever grow to like or feel comfortable in Buffalo.

1 hour ago, Derby Dan said:

They are in talks with the Browns for their fourth round pick and they will snag with Allen or Mayfield.  My source tells me we are trying to trade up with the Giants and if that does not work out, they will go after the Browns pick

Annnnnnnnd so it begins again. :rolleyes: