Speculation Brady may retire from NBC Boston - "if brady returns"

Plenty of speculation that Brady has yet to rework his contract and could leverage the Kraft to use that money to pay Gronk. Basically making a power play on B.B. a few of the locals think that could push Belichick into retirement.

I'm hopeful because the end is near but I think these guys and the media are using this storyline to fill headlines and lobby for more money. I see Brady, Gronk and hoody making one last attempt for another SB.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Reed83HOF said:

Not entirely...just needed a break from the draft honestly and thought this could provide some fun here. It is also nice to have this thought in your head, the end is close...

On a side note a friend got duped yesterday that CERN found a particle moving faster than the speed of light, had a huge facebook post on it. Failed to see one of the tags on the bottom said "April Fools!". :lol:

You deserved it for the multiple times you got me with the Peter Pan guy!  In purple no less!  ?

All jokes aside it IS a good feeling just to even think we could be close to seeing the end of Tom Brady.  I'm ready for us to be competing for the division year in and year out, and not have been relegated to praying for a wildcard before the season has even begun.

Here's to hoping the winds of change sway his thinking into hangin em up, SOONER rather than later. 

Oh wait, you said YOUR FRIEND got duped...dammit...

Edited by smuvtalker
  • Like (+1) 1

19 hours ago, May Day 10 said:

it certainly seems like a house of cards there

Pound the table, open the windows and let the wind blow! 

I don’t want him to retire before he really, really sucks for a while. We deserve to see that! 

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

If you watch Tom vs Time you know the end is near

He’s turning 41 in camp - obviously it’s near.

that said - I can’t imagine him walking this late in the offseason. It would have to tarnish his reputation to pull the rug out from under the team days before the draft instead of having the discussion in February 

1 minute ago, NoSaint said:

He’s turning 41 in camp - obviously it’s near.

that said - I can’t imagine him walking this late in the offseason. It would have to tarnish his reputation to pull the rug out from under the team days before the draft instead of having the discussion in February 

His wife will have a discussion with him on their annual Spring break on some island resort.  

You can live with this              or           You can live with this   

Image result for make it so giselle     image.jpeg.495e0388fc0838d8f82b22a5568a3c5e.jpeg

13 hours ago, MJS said:

I don't want him to retire. I want Brady to keep playing until he sucks so bad he is forced to retire, preferably after jumping from team to team and then getting cut in training camp from a team like the Jets.

So keep playing, Brady.

As much as I want him to retire yesterday, I also want to find out how long he can play till. If he plays till he is 60, and the 23 year olds out of college still cant stop him, maybe then he should just hang it up.....

Being in the game for this long has taken a physical toll on Brady.  He has a degenerative condition in his throwing shoulder which has bothered him tremendously since his late 20's, and he's not nearly as motivated as he used to be to make the sacrifices he needs to make in his life to prepare himself physically and mentally to play, especially now that his kids are getting a bit older.

2 hours ago, Art in RTP said:

First of all I wasn’t aware Brady worked for NBC Boston. I swear I spend more time trying to understand the titles to these threads than I do reading the damn things 

Let me restate my previous  post  (it wasn't clear enough - like the thread title) 

Lets start with  -  NBC Boston - a sports media entity 

-brady-may-retire-from-nbc-boston-

Brady May retire

-  Source / from NBC Boston

1 hour ago, BuffaninATL said:

Is it just me or has there been an abundance of confusing/misleading thread titles here lately?

I have no idea --- whats the subject again?  

Who's on first, I don't know is on third 

Edited by ShadyBillsFan