Detroit moves to #1

2 hours ago, fishgrappler said:

Not confirmed yet but That's the breaking news and it makes me wonder what McBeans plans are. We're so desperate for a QB but I fell like we're sitting back. Looks like they have a plan at least. Trust the process?

This is bad. And you should feel bad

\

3 hours ago, fishgrappler said:

Not confirmed yet but That's the breaking news and it makes me wonder what McBeans plans are. We're so desperate for a QB but I fell like we're sitting back. Looks like they have a plan at least. Trust the process?

annoyed.gif

• Like (+1) 1

my brother asked me if I had heard anything about it last night (Easter night)..I was like c'mon man...1 - its April fools day... you cant believe anything that comes out on that day and 2 - (this is before I read that an 8th rd pick was involved) he told me the cost was 2 picks this year and 2 picks next year...no way that was enough to move from 20 to 1...if it was, Bills would have done it already....plus it was Sunday and nobody does anything in the off-season on Sundays :)

Edited by Tsaikotic

11 hours ago, MakeBuffaloGreatAgain said:

The Bills just received 5 first round compensatory picks by the commissioner... and he said that they will be the first 5 picks of the draft! HOT DOG!

The Buffalo Bills are trading away their first five picks to acquire a hot dog, confirmed here! ;-)

13 hours ago, fishgrappler said:

Let me guess. They traded up to grab a wide receiver?

In other news the Packers are trading Aaron Rodgers to the Chargers for a 3rd rounder and Randy Moss has decided to join Major League Baseball ...Oh wait, it’s now April 2nd.

Edited by Talley56

15 hours ago, Bobby Hooks said:

Detroit? Man, if you’re going to do this it’s gotta be believable at least. 

Not a good prank, bro.

Do you even prank, BRO?!?!

God you're an idiot.

15 hours ago, MakeBuffaloGreatAgain said:

The Bills just received 5 first round compensatory picks by the commissioner... and he said that they will be the first 5 picks of the draft! HOT DOG!

Problem is they didn't say which draft

I don't see how picking 1 through 5 in the MLB draft is going to help the Bill's this year unless TP buys the Bisons and can work out a farm team deal with the Bill's...

3 hours ago, apuszczalowski said:

Problem is they didn't say which draft

I don't see how picking 1 through 5 in the MLB draft is going to help the Bill's this year unless TP buys the Bisons and can work out a farm team deal with the Bill's...

Might be the NBA draft.  After all, the Bills did make the NCAA Basketball tournament this year. XD