You can want to trade up all you want

.......but that doesn't mean that it's going to happen.

I'm so sick of people hyperfocusing on the top 4 QBs. No QB other than Darnold, Allen, Rosen or Mayfield are worth a damn to a huge chunk of people on the board, any suggestion other than the top 4 is lunacy to some.

Truth is, there is a very real chance that Rudolph and Jackson are the top 2 QBs on the board when we pick at 12, !@#$ing deal with it.

I want a million dollars and a house on the beach, but guess what? It's never going to happen. People need to quit living in a fairy tale land, this is the real world, be an adult and grow up, you don't always get what you want in life...

Quit blasting realists when they show interest in a QB not named Darnold, Allen, Rosen or Mayfield, I am so tired of it.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 4

Thank you. I was hoping for approval. I’m also hoping for a Franchise QB rather than another JP or EJ. Maybe we should rule out anyone with initials for first names? Or maybe focus on a real QB? 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, row_33 said:

people do what they want

try to enjoy being on here, it should be for fun and maybe learn something

It's just the same repetitive BS from the same hillbilly inbreds. Rosen or Mayfield, Rosen or Mayfield... I'm tired of it. We can't even discuss other prospects in the draft.

God forbid we talk about other prospects in the draft. :rolleyes:

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, NewDayBills said:

.......but that doesn't mean that it's going to happen.

I'm so sick of people hyperfocusing on the top 4 QBs. No QB other than Darnold, Allen, Rosen or Mayfield are worth a damn to a huge chunk of people on the board, any suggestion other than the top 4 is lunacy to some.

Truth is, there is a very real chance that Rudolph and Jackson are the top 2 QBs on the board when we pick at 12, !@#$ing deal with it.

I want a million dollars and a house on the beach, but guess what? It's never going to happen. People need to quit living in a fairy tale land, this is the real world, be an adult and grow up, you don't always get what you want in life...

Quit blasting realists when they show interest in a QB not named Darnold, Allen, Rosen or Mayfield, I am so tired of it.

Hey fella, how's about you don't tell me what to do? I'll want to trade up all I want. All the livelong mothereffin' day if I feel like it.

You sir, are ordered to put back your Easter basket and relinquish any treats you may have acquired today on account of you being a big ol' grumpypants magoo.

• Haha (+1) 7
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Augie said:

Thank you. I was hoping for approval. I’m also hoping for a Franchise QB rather than another JP or EJ. Maybe we should rule out anyone with initials for first names? Or maybe focus on a real QB? 

So AJ mccarron is in trouble I guess... ??

5 minutes ago, NewDayBills said:

It's just the same repetitive BS from the same hillbilly inbreds. Rosen or Mayfield, Rosen or Mayfield... I'm tired of it. We can't even discuss other prospects in the draft.

You could start a thread about other prospects if you’d like. 

Instead you started a bait thread calling people “inbreds.”

Sounds to me like this thread was an intentional fight. You’ll probably get it but it’s really not worth it. What I really mean is you’re not worth it. 

Realist does not = pessimistic control hungry douchebag

Edited by Bobby Hooks
  • Like (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, Bobby Hooks said:

You could start a thread about other prospects if you’d like. 

Instead you started a bait thread calling people “inbreds.”

Sounds to me like this thread was an intentional fight. You’ll probably get it but it’s teally not worth it. What I really mean is you’re not worth it. 

Maybe I'll start a thread on Rosen or Mayfield? We don't have enough of those threads do we?

God forbid somebody mentions Rudolph, White or Lauletta. :rolleyes:

Edited by NewDayBills

7 minutes ago, NewDayBills said:

You can discuss any prospect you want.  You have high blood pressure fosho

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, NewDayBills said:

Maybe I'll start a thread on Rosen or Mayfield? We don't have enough of those threads do we?

So just completely unable to have reasonable conversation? Gotcha. 

I gave up trying to explain logic to the illogical. Have fun with your dumb thread. 

3 minutes ago, NewDayBills said:

Someone didn't find their easter basket this morning.

• Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, NewDayBills said:

Luckily, though...here comes NewDayBills, to improve the quality of the dialogue on this subject by calling all of those with whom he disagrees 'hillbilly inbreds' and adding an eye-rolling emoji for good measure.

Just now, NewEra said:

You can discuss any prospect you want.  You have high blood pressure fosho

Fans think we don't have a shot at Darnold and most people don't like Allen. Queue the same repetitive BS about Rosen and Mayfield over and over and over again. 

Any time somebody mentions a prospect not named Rosen or Mayfield they get shut down, it's !@#$ing brutal.

3 minutes ago, NewDayBills said:

Fans think we don't have a shot at Darnold and most people don't like Allen. Queue the same repetitive BS about Rosen and Mayfield over and over and over again. 

Any time somebody mentions a prospect not named Rosen or Mayfield they get shut down, it's !@#$ing brutal.

This is the third or fourth time you’ve said this exact thing in this thread. 

And you’re calling others repetitive. 

Yup, brutal. 

Edited by Bobby Hooks
  • Like (+1) 1