April Fools: Bills trade up with Giants!!

28 minutes ago, Bills4life1924 said:

^^^this^^^.... some posters want mods to remove post or ban OP. Take a joke, it's April fool's, I would love for this to happen, but are some ppl really uptight they can't take a joke? Joke back if u want, but if ur that upset bout a joke, then I feel bad for ya!!

What you don't understand is how seriously some here need this trade up. It's personal. They're owed this.

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

honestly I didn't see anyone furious but my eyes tend to deceive me sometimes.

all good

Maybe I am the one who is looking at comments too literally.. I could be speaking my mind for no reason, sarcasm is a B word to pickup sometimes lol

2 hours ago, CamboBill said:

Meh, I could, reluctantly give up 4 picks this year, but no way I am sabotaging next year's draft as well.  I have a feeling we will take a step back this year before having the roster shaped to take big steps forward.  A 6-10 or even 5-11 season is possible ... which means picks being in the top 10 of the round.

There are no surefire stars this year and the difference between the 2nd and 5th ranked  QBS this year is minimal.  Even if we has #2 there is nothing close to a consensus as to who the QB should be.  I would vote Rosen but he carries a lot of injury risk.  Why overpay for #2 when you can likely get the same quality in picks #4 to #8?

Risking one draft on a speculative franchise QB might make some sense .... but no way should we be trashing next year's draft as well.

Overpaying for #2 is my sngle biggest fear.

I actually would rather give up 2019 picks to try and save picks this year. 

100M in cap space allows you to sell off picks next year to get your QB this year. 

• Like (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

I actually would rather give up 2019 picks to try and save picks this year. 

100M in cap space allows you to sell off picks next year to get your QB this year. 

I think the Giants would insist on the 2019 1st rd pick. I think Eli has 3 solid years left in the tank if they build a good team around him. I believe all the talk about the Giants taking a QB is a smoke screen. They are going to try and build talent around Eli who has proven he can win them Super Bowls with a talented roster. 

5 hours ago, Blokestradamus said:

Ban this man. Boooooo!

Why would you ban Kirby? He is a fine fellow but at times he can be irascible when discussing TT with me. :)

4 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

All joking aside I think that’s a fair price and roughly what it will take to get up that high.

Simple solution. Think lower and get Mayfield between 6-9. :)

1 minute ago, Blokestradamus said:

He called me poor once. The truth hurt.

What's the big deal. He has called me a poor bastard on many occasions. Just because he has good judgment doesn't mean that I have to like him.