Josh Rosen Spent Time Preparing for the Draft with Aaron Rodgers

3 minutes ago, kdiggz said:

That's why Josh Rosen is the best in the draft. He's working on next level stuff. Other guys don't even know how to drop back from center. Rosen is far more advanced. 

When it comes from playing in the pocket, Rosen is on a different level compared to all the other prospects

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, kdiggz said:

That's why Josh Rosen is the best in the draft. He's working on next level stuff. Other guys don't even know how to drop back from center. Rosen is far more advanced. 

I will be so pissed if we don't get him; if the Jets end up with him...ugh

• Like (+1) 3

3 hours ago, joesixpack said:

Rosen: Hangs with Aaron Rodgers

Jackson: Hangs with mom

For those who wonder what an agent does for you:  Aaron Rodgers and Josh Rosen are represented the same agency, "Athletes First".

This is what an agent does, creates positive PR ops to improve his client's image.  Here we see Rosen asking questions and being respectfully attentive to one of the greats of the game.  Masterful. 

But not too meaningful.  Before and after that video clip, Rosen was and is the most technically proficient and polished passer in the draft while Jackson is a work in progress.

I thought Jackson looked like he's been working hard to broaden his base and improve his footwork even between the combine and his pro day.

I could be wrong, but I don't think his mom has been helping him with that.

3 hours ago, Mark Vader said:

So does this mean that Rosen will fall out of the Top 10, the same way Rodgers did?

If so, we can stay where we are! :w00t:

Oh God please please please.

• Like (+1) 1