Really liking this 7 round mock I found on the WGR twitter feed

So you just want to wait and get the 6th best QB? That's how much you value the most important position in sports? That's how we ended up with JP Losman when Eli, Phillip, and Ben went at the top of the draft. How about for once we actually put a higher priority on getting a franchise QB so we can actually be a contender

12 minutes ago, thunderingsquid said:

https://draftwire.usatoday.com/2018/03/26/2018-nfl-mock-draft-updated-7-round-projections-after-free-agency/

or at

We get an impact CB, LB, DL, RB, OT, Edge Rusher, and a nice QB/WR 2 and 3 combo.   

Don't support the drafting of Ward on here.  You will get torn apart.  At least I did.

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

He might not even be that good. 

My head is spinning over what QB has what or does what, but if I recall correctly, Rudolph has the size, arm strength and accuracy that we supposedly want. So why does he suck so bad?

Now I do like Ward and Baker though.  I would love to have those guys on defense.  But you cannot have it all and we have to have a better prospect at QB.  I don't know how Mason will turn out so I don't want to cast any aspersions at the guy but man I can't help but feel like this at the thought of him being our next QB

Image result for unimpressed face meme

Edited by NewEraBills
  • Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, PromoTheRobot said:

My head is spinning over what QB has what or does what, but if I recall correctly, Rudolph has the size, arm strength and accuracy that we supposedly want. So why does he suck so bad?

He has the requisite size and smarts.  Not so great with accuracy and arm strength.  Many of his deep passes flutter and he doesn't drive the ball well enough on deep outs.  I think he'd throw lots of picks at the NFL level.