Mel Kiper's Nightmare Mock 3.0

The Bills have a deal in place with the Giants if the QB they want is grabbed by Cleveland. So dont expect anything until after Cleveland picks. 

Source: My crazy head.

50 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

DZZrk2zWsAAqwlu.jpgDZZrldYXkAE-kQo.jpg

:wacko:

This makes me hungry for a black and white cookie.

5 hours ago, kdiggz said:

Changing defenses, lost their best pass rusher, other DE suspended for ped's, might be losing OBJ. I don't think they can afford to turn down all of those picks to get a player that will sit on the bench for 2 yrs and not help the team

Or they could go full-rebuild and trade Manning or “gently” encourage him to retire then draft a QB.  If I were a Giants fan, I would definitely want them to take a QB at 2, even if he has to sit behind Eli for up to two years.

7 hours ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

http://www.espn.com/nfl/draft2018/insider/story/_/id/22917443/nfl-mock-draft-2018-30-mel-kiper-first-round-pick-rankings-draft-order-32-picks (You need Insider to read it)

1.) Cleveland Browns - QB Josh Allen

2.) New York Giants -  QB Sam Darnold

3.) New York Jets - QB Josh Rosen

4.) Cleveland Browns - RB Saquon Barkley

5.) Denver Broncos - QB Baker Mayfield

This is a likely scenario that terrifies me. I don't want to know what this board's going to look like if it goes down this way. 

I'm thankful Kiper put it out there, though. Pretty much guarantees it'll go differently. 

Browns with even a minor amount of competence would not let this happen.  Just let Bills and Broncos bid for #4 and the rights to Mayfield, get three seconds from the Broncos or similar to move down one and then draft Barkley at #5.  

Best case scenario for the Bills - 2 QBs are drafted in the top 3 picks.  It's very possible that 3 are drafted in the first 3 picks.  If that is the case and Buffalo really likes the one who wasn't drafted, I think they would trade up.  If they don't love him, they'll stay put and Denver might very well pick him.  If they don't, Arizona might trade up.  If they don't, Miami might pick him at 11.  In any case there is a bit of a gauntlet that fourth best QB is going to have to drop through to get to the Bills at #12.  And it's also possible that Buffalo actually likes the fifth and sixth QBs more.

On 2018-03-28 at 2:24 PM, 26CornerBlitz said:

The question is how high are the NYG on Davis Webb.

http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2018/03/giants_to_qb_davis_webb_showcase_right_before_nfl.html

Here’s an interesting read on the new Giants coaching staff on Webb. They are essentially using the upcoming mini camp to see what they have in Webb in comparison to the rookie QB’s in this draft. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 3/28/2018 at 12:45 PM, BillsFanForever19 said:

http://www.espn.com/nfl/draft2018/insider/story/_/id/22917443/nfl-mock-draft-2018-30-mel-kiper-first-round-pick-rankings-draft-order-32-picks (You need Insider to read it)

1.) Cleveland Browns - QB Josh Allen

2.) New York Giants -  QB Sam Darnold

3.) New York Jets - QB Josh Rosen

4.) Cleveland Browns - RB Saquon Barkley

5.) Denver Broncos - QB Baker Mayfield

This is a likely scenario that terrifies me. I don't want to know what this board's going to look like if it goes down this way. 

I'm thankful Kiper put it out there, though. Pretty much guarantees it'll go differently. 

My $ is on this happening.

4 Qb’s go in the top 5. Bank it.

And the GIANTS are taking a QB.