Best QB since Jim Kelly *Poll*

Best QB since Jim Kelly? Poll  

296 members have voted

1. 1. Best QB since Jim Kelly? Poll

• Flutie. He beat the Jags on a rollout!
    • Johnson. He wins at Tennessee if not for the music city miracle!
    • Fitzpatrick. Fitz to Nelson beats the Pats!
    • Bledsoe. Tied the Jets on last play of first game with Bills!
    • Taylor. He got us to the playoffs!
    • Other. EJ Manuel beats Carolina. Peterman hits Benjamin for a TD in the snow. Losman to Evans baby.

15 hours ago, gobills1212 said:

Flutie, had success to a degree but he is more remembered fondly as the little guy with a big heart and who got jobbed by Ralph. 

I mostly remember winning 11 games 2years in a row and (temporarily) putting us back on the map.

And all the wins. I like wins.

Edited by reddogblitz
  • Like (+1) 1

23 hours ago, Sweats said:

Jesus Christ, what a piss poor pathetic list that is.......it’s almost embarrassing 

Why is Robosack included on this list? A Bills record of 9-17. Career 83 qbr. Trent and JP we're better and they were awful. 

Edited by LABILLBACKER

Guest K-GunJimKelly12

Fitz to Nelson beat the Raiders, not the Pats.  And I voted Flutie.

Edited by K-GunJimKelly12

31 minutes ago, BrycePaup4ever said:

Looks Flutie is the winner!

8 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

I mostly remember winning 11 games 2years in a row and (temporarily) putting us back on the map.

And all the wins. I like wins.

The Bills had a good chance of winning the SB if they had let Flutie play imo. The guy was a winner and had the heart of a lion. Tennessee came up a yard short of winning it all and I think the Music City Miracle never happens if Flutie had played, that game would have been out of reach. His legacy and that of the Bills franchise would be completely different if Ralph hadn't been so stupid as to switch qbs going into the playoffs. Who the !@#$ does that???

• Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

Isn't it funny that the last 2 QBs that took us to p!ayoffs are the 2 most hated QBs on TBD?

I must be missing something, I get Tyrod was trigger shy but unless Flutie has some skeletons I dont know about, I thought he was universally loved.