Best QB since Jim Kelly *Poll*

Best QB since Jim Kelly? Poll  

296 members have voted

1. 1. Best QB since Jim Kelly? Poll

• Flutie. He beat the Jags on a rollout!
    • Johnson. He wins at Tennessee if not for the music city miracle!
    • Fitzpatrick. Fitz to Nelson beats the Pats!
    • Bledsoe. Tied the Jets on last play of first game with Bills!
    • Taylor. He got us to the playoffs!
    • Other. EJ Manuel beats Carolina. Peterman hits Benjamin for a TD in the snow. Losman to Evans baby.

Bledsoe was the man. Especially that sunday nighter at KC! Oct 26,2003. KC won 38-5.

Buffalo quarterback Drew Bledsoe completed 23-of-34 passes for 153 yards, but was picked off three times. Travis Henry rushed for 124 yards on 22 carries for the Bills (4-4). 

Edited by BrycePaup4ever

I think you have to say it was Flutie, but he had a terrific defense on that 1999 team.

Fitz is nothing more than a younger version of Vinny Testaverde - a journeyman quarterback who wears out his welcome after losing a few too many games due to stupid mistakes.

Taylor looked good because of McCoy.

I'm surprised Orton isn't on the list.  He was a quitter without passion but he was easily better than both Fitz and Rob Johnson.  I think he's pretty similar to Taylor in terms of raw talent, although their strengths and weaknesses aren't very similar.

2 hours ago, BrycePaup4ever said:

Lets do this guys. Very curious if anyone even votes for Rob Jobnson lololol

I think Johnson was better than Flutie, and he didn't lose the game against the Titans, the Special Teams obviously blew the victory.

Bledsoe was probably the best of a very crap list

I'm going to have to go with Tyrod. Hopefully that's the last time I have to vote in his favor.

9 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

It’s Flutie, Taylor, Fitz, field

This poll proves my point that Drew Bledsoe is the most overrated Bills player ever. If you take out his first 8 games his numbers are like Losman or EJ. He was terrible but Bills fans have forgotten. 

I liked the uniforms the year that Bledsoe played.