I love this forum

3 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Some one of us long time members were considering building a great big fire wall to keep you guys out.

...in the end we couldn't decide who was going to pay for it.

fishing for upvotes huh? Heard that joke 100 times since the merger lol. But this is an appropriate time.

5 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Some one of us long time members were considering building a great big fire wall to keep you guys out.

...in the end we couldn't decide who was going to pay for it.

it was gonna be yuuuge.  we were going to love it.  we were gonna build it with our big beautiful hands.  we were going to #MTSWGA

28 minutes ago, mead107 said:

If you are on TBD then there is no Bbmb 

to many want to bring it up.   It’s gone 

nvm you're right, I'm too lazy to find out. I do remember some super funny people right out of the gate tho. Just don't know the names. Feelslike the more consistent posters are still TSW to me and I've been lurking since I was 10.

7 minutes ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

fishing for upvotes huh? Heard that joke 100 times since the merger lol. But this is an appropriate time.

Petes I demand you take away your up vote from me (if you feel like it).  I really didn't think of anything else when I typed it, but if you've heard that firewall one before I hate the idea of plagiarizing another members efforts, even if accidentally.

...and the infusion of BBMB members has been a tremendous boon and benefit to TSW.

The Bills tried to shut us down, too, but you can never stop an idea!

Edited by dollars 2 donuts
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BuffaloRush said:

I would agree to an extent.  I am from the BBMB and I was met with a lot of hostility from a few members.  

I think a lot of use have issues with the BBMB moderators like @T&C because he, quite honestly, was an unfair jerk to many of us.  

SDS came at me made me rechange my post title "about the Chargers benching"

I said , it seems pretty clear where's the confusion?

"well people don't know if you're talking about Philip Rivers getting benched or Tyrod. :lol:

1. the game was over we knew what happened

2. Phillip Rivers doesn't get benched,

Those were my only run ins with the law. And I was to stupid to change the thread title at the time anyway.

I also cyber bullied the crap out of Dunkirk Don.

2 hours ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

I have so much fun here. Debates are fun, everybody is ultra witty. The petty arguments get obnoxious, but that's the internet :) .

But regarding the BBMB hating, just relax folks. I love having more posters from I (assume) a different culture.

xe·no·pho·bi·a

(zē′nə-fō′bēə, zĕn′ə-)

n.
Fear, hatred, or mistrust of that which is foreign,

Can we stop putting down BBMB posters please? If you're a little slow. xenophobia is a bad thing.

We're not xenophobic.  You're just idiots.

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Doc Brown said:

An accurate description, but I was being sarcastic.  This board is better at getting rid of multiple threads on the same topic though.

I think thats part of the problem. The traffic and thread creation kind of exploded at the time of migration. We had some semblance of keeping to specific threads for things beforehand. Now it almost seems like its a free for all, but in reality it is just higher traffic posting, and creating threads.

I think there needs to be a tutorial for people creating threads. That was my problem when looking at BBMB anyway from the outside, just a mass of personal thoughts as threads. Not very pretty.

Edited by What a Tuel
  • Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

If Dunkirk Don was BBMB I take back everything about BBMB. BBMB sucks if they brought that scam artist.

"BUY THIS PROPERTY NOW IT'S GOING TO GIVE YOU A HUGE RETURN ON INVESTMENT. I KNOW PEOPLE"

//buys Dunkirk's Don crap property

what an idiot.

I was on BBMB for about ten years. DD wasn't there, but we had our share of "Saviors" who claimed to have inside info. Eventually, they'd get bored and leave, get banned, or get put on my "ignore" list.

2 minutes ago, WhoTom said:

I was on BBMB for about ten years. DD wasn't there, but we had our share of "Saviors" who claimed to have inside info. Eventually, they'd get bored and leave, get banned, or get put on my "ignore" list.

Did you live through the Jay Fiedler BBMB era?  Best troll of all time.

10 hours ago, KW95 said:

Why? was someone posting faster than you?

They probably called him out for being a weiner because of the way he whines at people who disagree with his “opinions”.

Some of the asshats from there have been banned for their agendas.  

Just the ? is indication enough of his attitude.  

There were also many TBDers that posted there as well.  

10 hours ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

did you spam twitter news?

Spamming was frowned on and repeat offenders were banned.  

10 hours ago, mead107 said:

If you are on TBD then there is no Bbmb 

to many want to bring it up.   It’s gone 

And insulting them by calling them drug addicts is rediculous.  

10 hours ago, mead107 said:

We have gained some awesome posters over the last year. 

:wub: :wub:  love you too man

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

TBD makes BBMB look anal cravasse sweat.  I agree.  BBMB mods should have been power choke slammed through flaming ice water covered in napalm and kerosene on to rusty spikes.   

• Like (+1) 1

22 hours ago, slaphappy said:

Aren't we all from the BBMB? What in the hell is going on here?

This.

3 minutes ago, Irv said:

TBD makes BBMB look anal cravasse sweat.  I agree.  BBMB mods should have been power choke slammed through flaming ice water covered in napalm and kerosene on to rusty spikes.   

I never had a problem there...miss many from the anything but crowd..

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Misterbluesky said:

This.

I never had a problem there...miss many from the anything but crowd..

Even that weapons grade douche waffle Schpiely?